Reviews for Sebastian
JenRar chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Again, I truly loved this! The story line was fantastic, and the characterizations were perfect. Love it!
RhondaLara chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Outstanding!
DensiLand chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
A thorough story very much like writing an episode. Quite well done! I personally appreciate the local additions; we celebrated our set visit with dinner at Geoffrey's!

The long chapters are impressive and I look forward to finishing the story! -DensiLand
HopeFaithandGrace chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
I knew that when I started reading this that I wouldn't want to stop. I knew that I couldn't read a chapter here and there. So I waited until I had the time to enjoy it. My only class was in the morning, no work, and my boyfriend was hanging out with his old roommate. So the dogs and I settled in and I finally got to read this beyond incredible story. I was right. I couldn't stop reading (well other than stopping for laundry repeatedly and Hawaii five 0). OK prepare yourself this is going to be long and probably all over the place.

You already know I think you are an amazing writer and your stories are captivating. This 100% lived up. I love your writing style. You keep the story moving and stay on topic, but throw in these genius bits of comedy or romance. Its so perfect. You have a great ability when it comes to characters. The main characters are fantastic, but I love the personality you give to the small characters too. It makes everything feel more real. Rubens muttering in Spanish, for example, its such a small detail in the grand scheme but it fits wonderfully. It shows how much time, effort, and research you put into this. It felt very authentic. The last chapter with the newspaper articles was so cool! I really enjoyed that format of an epilogue.

I did not see any of that coming! Even in the back story, I was shocked how it ended. You really kept me on my toes. Great job! Although after reading this, you scare me. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Hahaha. I can't even describe how blown away I am by this story.

I have said before that I love the way you write Marty Deeks. You keep his funny personality but give him so much more depth than the show has ever given him. He is a truly good person and he would put blame on himself before anyone else. Some of the lines in this I could actually hear ECO saying. Matthew and Martin were hilarious together. I'm really glad you brought him in. I remember thinking back in season 1 that I really liked him and hoped they showed more of him. Then ECO came in and I was ruined. You did a wonderful job with Matt!

Random thing that I loved (I need more adjectives but it 2am forgive me): The Gilmore Girls. It was my favorite show for years and it brought a smile to my face. It also made me laugh since it was Matt who said it.

I know there was more that I wanted to say but I'm blanking. I am pissed at myself for waiting so long to read this. It was fantastic and you are incredible! Sorry for the crazy person review! Hahaha Thank you for writing this and all of your stories. They are a joy to read!
jmlane1966 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
What a terrific wrap up! Nice touch with the news clippings. Loved the element of finality each article gave. I'm also impressed that you wrote add different reporters with different styles. This was a good ending and unique. Congratulations and thank you for the story.
imahistorian chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I thought this was a great and very creative way to tie up all the ends of the story! Thanks for writing a tight plot, good characters, incredible detail, and some truly realistic and in character dialogue. I'm very much looking forward to what you write next. Thank you for sharing your writing gift!
anonkp chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
This was so well written. It truly felt like I was reading a novel. Fantastic job!
Exuperance18 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Happy NCIS day! I like the way you completed your story, even if I didn't get the last one ;) Many many thanks for making that hiatus less painful ... only 2 more weeks! Thanks again - Emma
anonkp chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Yep, all that depravity had a definite noirish feel. And fantastic original characters, both good and bad. That's something almost no one does well.
anonkp chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
All that talk with Arthur about a show based on Deeks' undercover work just makes me think about my fantasy of a Densi spin-off from NCIS: LA where we'd have 40 minutes a week of Deeks goodness instead of 15.
anonkp chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
This has a noirish feel to it, like I'm reading a mystery novel.
anonkp chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Intriguing start!
EnsignRo chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Great story telling. Thanks for sharing.
fiesa chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Yes! Yes, exactly! I think watching the news is just another way of proving that the world is cruel, corrupt and gruesome - only the worst things mankind is capable of are talked about over and over. There are some nice news then and there, of course, but overall it is depressing! Aww, sorry, I got sidetracked before even starting to read the chapter...

I'll sidetrack once more and say thank you for your answer to my last review. Good stories deserve that readers spend some time thinking of it and yours is an especially good one. Thanks for converting my random thoughts and bouts of messy thoughtfulness into something that sounds noble and well-organized!

On to the chapter.

Hmm, the old "Let-the-papers-talk"-style, applied well and graceful here I have no idea how the LA Times writes but what is a Durham woman? It sounds strange to me. No names, an undisclosed federal agency, and Sam is explicitly mentioned! How nice. The finishing sentence by the victim is well-written. I am glad Deavers and Boothe are gone for a long, long time - for the rests of their lives - and I will believe in the security and ability of the state prisons to keep them locked away forever!

I still don't like Andrea Miller. Instrumental? Ha! Maybe because Deeks played her like an instrument... Well, I know the world isn't fair so Miller will get what she wants although she doesn't deserve it. Who knows, maybe the people will put a halt to her strivings. I bet Deeks and Kensi are happy to watch her go. I am, certainly.

Yay! I can see Matt joking himself through the seriousness of the opening ceremony. What a nice idea, the rehab facility! Also, can I help raze the grounds? *laugh* I always wanted to work with a... Hmm, don't know the English word, but it's big and heavy and destroys houses. Anyway.

The NCIS have a newsletter/paper? Sounds like a potential security breach to me! He, he. Who is Agent Johnson? Should I know him? Did you add him for a reason or is it just the newsflash? Hmm, I'm curious.

Ah. The end to a wonderful, interesting, well-plotted, detailed, humorous, serious and so well-written story! I'll be back the next time, to see what else you have in mind. I'm looking forward to it, in fact. Thank you for a good read, thanks for sharing, thanks for answering whenever I had questions, thanks for accepting my reviews in a way that made me want to write more.
F Maurice chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Good idea to make the last chapter a series of articles. Although I would've preferred for some interaction between Kensi and Marty and the rest of them. I really have enjoyed this story.