Reviews for Sebastian
Marcy Foote chapter 11 . 6/16
More than awesome. The show should hire you to write scripts.
Marcy Foote chapter 7 . 6/16
Dresden one of my favorite series of books
Marcy Foote chapter 6 . 6/16
Your quote at the beginning sound like a Picard speech
Marcy Foote chapter 7 . 6/16
I often listened to Colin Cowherd before they fired him
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 4 . 2/9
There NEEDS to be more Martin and Matthew stories please!
Perfect woukd be those 2 on air somehow.
NCISchick chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
oh my god you are killing me! i have to leave for work in 2 hours and i have done nothing all day but read this! you are freaking addictive!
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Was Nell not with the time yet When this chapyer was written?
JenRar chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Again, I truly loved this! The story line was fantastic, and the characterizations were perfect. Love it!
RhondaLara chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Outstanding!
DensiLand chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
A thorough story very much like writing an episode. Quite well done! I personally appreciate the local additions; we celebrated our set visit with dinner at Geoffrey's!

The long chapters are impressive and I look forward to finishing the story! -DensiLand
HopeFaithandGrace chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
I knew that when I started reading this that I wouldn't want to stop. I knew that I couldn't read a chapter here and there. So I waited until I had the time to enjoy it. My only class was in the morning, no work, and my boyfriend was hanging out with his old roommate. So the dogs and I settled in and I finally got to read this beyond incredible story. I was right. I couldn't stop reading (well other than stopping for laundry repeatedly and Hawaii five 0). OK prepare yourself this is going to be long and probably all over the place.

You already know I think you are an amazing writer and your stories are captivating. This 100% lived up. I love your writing style. You keep the story moving and stay on topic, but throw in these genius bits of comedy or romance. Its so perfect. You have a great ability when it comes to characters. The main characters are fantastic, but I love the personality you give to the small characters too. It makes everything feel more real. Rubens muttering in Spanish, for example, its such a small detail in the grand scheme but it fits wonderfully. It shows how much time, effort, and research you put into this. It felt very authentic. The last chapter with the newspaper articles was so cool! I really enjoyed that format of an epilogue.

I did not see any of that coming! Even in the back story, I was shocked how it ended. You really kept me on my toes. Great job! Although after reading this, you scare me. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Hahaha. I can't even describe how blown away I am by this story.

I have said before that I love the way you write Marty Deeks. You keep his funny personality but give him so much more depth than the show has ever given him. He is a truly good person and he would put blame on himself before anyone else. Some of the lines in this I could actually hear ECO saying. Matthew and Martin were hilarious together. I'm really glad you brought him in. I remember thinking back in season 1 that I really liked him and hoped they showed more of him. Then ECO came in and I was ruined. You did a wonderful job with Matt!

Random thing that I loved (I need more adjectives but it 2am forgive me): The Gilmore Girls. It was my favorite show for years and it brought a smile to my face. It also made me laugh since it was Matt who said it.

I know there was more that I wanted to say but I'm blanking. I am pissed at myself for waiting so long to read this. It was fantastic and you are incredible! Sorry for the crazy person review! Hahaha Thank you for writing this and all of your stories. They are a joy to read!
jmlane1966 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
What a terrific wrap up! Nice touch with the news clippings. Loved the element of finality each article gave. I'm also impressed that you wrote add different reporters with different styles. This was a good ending and unique. Congratulations and thank you for the story.
imahistorian chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I thought this was a great and very creative way to tie up all the ends of the story! Thanks for writing a tight plot, good characters, incredible detail, and some truly realistic and in character dialogue. I'm very much looking forward to what you write next. Thank you for sharing your writing gift!
anonkp chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
This was so well written. It truly felt like I was reading a novel. Fantastic job!
Exuperance18 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Happy NCIS day! I like the way you completed your story, even if I didn't get the last one ;) Many many thanks for making that hiatus less painful ... only 2 more weeks! Thanks again - Emma