Reviews for The Welshire Quest
NFrana101 chapter 9 . 8/12
No no percy let him kiss you
ElenoreRigby chapter 17 . 8/9
omg i just read the entire story in one day and let me say i LOVED it! I think youre and amazing writer and this story just gave me everything i wanted in a Merlin magic reveal fanfiction! Ignore the nay sayers i dont know who wouldnt throughly enjoy this story
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 17 . 7/6
This was such a great story! I couldn't put it down. You have such a talent for writing and your descriptions inspired my imagination perfectly. The characters were true to themselves and the brotherhood/ friendship shared between the knights, Arthur, and Merlin was spot on. My only regret is that this isn't longer but I understand when you lose the creative spark to continue something you've been working on. It's hard to get inspiration when you can't find the passion needed to accompany it. But thank you for pressing forward and finishing this anyway. I enjoyed it immensely and my favorite scene had to be the last chapter between Arthur and Merlin. Arthur's reaction was PERFECT. You didn't draw out his anger but you had just enough to keep him in character, allowing him to calm down and listen like he always eventually does. And Merlin's desperation and hesitant willingness to open up to Arthur was logical, believable, and understandable. 10/10 for this fic. Job well done!
mizzymel chapter 17 . 6/15
This was awesome. Hoping for a sequel, just because I'd like to see this Arthur and Merlin working together to build Albion, defeat Morgana and deal with Mordred.
Invenire chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
AWW. Oh my. I thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish ~
Katz4 chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
This was so good! I loved it! Lancelot and Gwaine were awesome, Lorvel was surprisingly good, and of course, Arthur and Merlin were wonderful. I also really liked Gaylen. Leon and Percival had a few cool little moments too, although, sadly, Elyan didn't do much. It's alright can't go over board! :)
I loved the first ark about Merlin getting hurt in the swamp, although I felt there could have been a bit more closure with that. I loved the first couple chapters, but I'm still a little confused about what actually attacked Merlin (a crocodile?) and how he escaped.
Arthur and the giant snake was pretty cool too. Easy to visualize. I was kinda thinking Harry Potter for a time! I'm a little confused about what happened to it also, but that's not as important, it was just an excuse for the blue light to make an appearance! ;)
I loved everything with the wyvern! The fields, the town(you did a great job conveying the panic!) and the fight by the cave. Caves are really a running theme in Merlin, aren't they? At least in the show.
Again, loved Gaylen!
The reveal was actually really good, but I especially loved Lancelot during that!
And the ending, emotional and great as anything! :)
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this. I enjoyed it!
Britt30 chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Aw! This was such a brilliant story!
Britt30 chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
Ok. Hi. I don't think Merlin was pathetic in the chapter defeating the wyverns; I tink you did an excellent job portraying how physically exhausted he would be. And Arthur. Kinda love how you write him. And the reveal was excellent and I am mighty suspicious of Lorvel.
Great story.
DwaejiTokki chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
Great job. Thanks for writing! I do hope, though, that they'll take a detour *around* the swamp on the way back home -.-
Nance chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Perfect ending.
Nance chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Lorvel's death is also symbolic of the death of Uther's ideals.
Excellent chapter.
All three chapters of the reveal were fantastically written.
Nance chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Arthur's epiphany. Excellent.
I don't think Lorval will keep quiet though. He will report it.
Nance chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Epic magic and drama. Fantastic reveal.
Lancelot should have no question in his mind about protecting Merlin.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Awesome. Really tense. Very well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014