Reviews for Consequences
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
... *blows nose and sobs in corner* The feels again...
Riyappe Paws chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This... This was beautiful... I was crying within the first few paragraphs when I recognized all the younglings...
CHAOS chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
"Miko?" he asked gently holding out his hand and searching her eyes with that soul piercing look he had gotten from Optimus.

Aww! Like father, like son. Or as Peter Cullen would say, "Strong enough to be gentle."
Ardent Aspen chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
:'(
Can't tell you how many times my brain has made up fan-fanfiction similar to Miko's dream. I love that you wrote "Dirty Little Secret" because that kind of thing is happening all over and those girls who come out of it need compassion and love. I think that with your stories, you have made something like a modern Les Miserables-by which I mean an incredibly powerful social justice story. On the other hand, I must cry now. You are such an incredible writer!
nebroadwe chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Poor Miko. (I could kick Wheeljack, but he wouldn't have known what he was stirring up. And it would hurt my foot.) I like how she imagines even Predaking as a parental figure; the whole dream has a "peaceable kingdom" quality to it that makes its shattering that much more poignant. "For of all sad words of tongue or pen, / The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'"
Lackwit chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Wow. Difficult chapter to read. That dream was heartbreaking.

I have very much been rooting for the sparklings' return but now — ooh, I don't know.
Ardent Aspen chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Incredible and touching as usual! Endgame is coming soon, the Last Battle :'(. I don't know why, but I have a very bad feeling about the last episode. On the other hand, I don't see how the War could end so quickly unless the Others got involved... And since "Separation" I think they're definitely involved.
EpsilonPax chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
A difficult emotional read, but great as always. You captured Wheeljack perfectly in a painful and poignant moment. Looking foward to more.

Cheers,

EP
Miko873 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Woah! That was pretty intense. More soon?
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I want to cry...I can just picture Wheeljack saying this...very awesome chapter! wow...
Lewaka chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
My broken heart
Anodythe chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
A wreaker feels sorrow, is pained with regret; A Decepticon doesn't care...like Shockwave.
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nice, a difficult subject, an even more difficult thing for a character to live and deal with. I have always admired what I could glean from the rather distant view of Ultra Magnus we are given and this up close and personal snipit into a rather inegmatic character was delightful to read. I loved the way Optimis dealt with him and the way he responded. Beautiful, as always. Keep up the good work.
EpsilonPax chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Enjoyable read as always. Great emotional depth for Magnus; such a fascinating tension that the show can't always fully explore.
nebroadwe chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Excellent. (I'm hoping the show also takes up the idea that the Autobots have, however inadvertently, engaged in genocide.) I like your choice of Ultra Magnus as POV character; he knows the rules and lives by them and it seems quite reasonable that he'd be hit hard by this, particularly when weakened by a serious wound. (As an aside, I've always thought that Smokescreen was the only character who could have launched the spark extractor with a quip and walked away from the slaughter without looking back because he was too green to realize the horror of what he'd done.) I've enjoyed all your stuff thus far because of its focus on family relations and the character development that comes with building them; I'll be interested to see where you take Ultra Magnus along those lines.