Reviews for Sailor Moon: Universal
AngelStarz Fan chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Oh, what's Saffir doing back?
AngelStarz Fan chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
I wish i could see the new transformations. I also love how you brought the disguise pen back
AngelStarz Fan chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
NightCrawler's sounds like something from my dreams. Creepy. Oh good, there are new transformations. I can see this as something of a new season of Sailor Moon. I'm really enjoying this story.
AngelStarz Fan chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I'm so glad you split these into two parts. It makes the story more compelling and makes me more excited for an update :)
AngelStarz Fan chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Oh good, everyone is gathering back together. It's a lot of characters to keep track of, but I know you will do well. Your first story was great :)
AngelStarz Fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Thanks for starting the sequel. And I'm so glad you gave us insight on where the story is going to go. :)
AngelStarz Fan chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
I love how you brought in the ReixMinako pairing; especially the line where from Rei that came from one of the Short Stories by Naoko. This was a great chapter. Does Takuya have anything to do with the NightCrawlers? Here's my guess: they feed off of the dark, doubt, and hatred. Right?

Okay, I'm going to leave you to it and wait to see another update. :)
AngelStarz Fan chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I really enjoy this story! I just finished the first one and I immediately came over and started reading this one. Great job so far! Hope you update soon :)
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story.
Angel of the Starz chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Awesome! Thank you for updating again! I never left, i knew you would come back soon. So Chibiusa was jealous of Hotaru and Kousei. I hope this comes up again. I also like how you mentioned Chibiusa's future as Sailor Moon. I also loved the motherly aspect with Usagi. She's definitely growing up.

I'm curious, what is Kousei trying to avoid? Does it have to do with the promise to Saffir? I can't wait. Hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Yes! A new chapter! I was so happy when you brought Naru back. And the interaction between Mamoru and Takuya was hilarious. I can't wait for this story to continue. Update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
This just keeps getting better and better. What's the promise Kousei made with Saffir? Who or what sent the NightCrawlers? And yay, the fighting and transformations are back! This story is picking up the pace. So happy XD I can't wait for the next chapter
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
This sequel is great, keep it coming.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
This was a great chapter. It was awesome to see the Inner Senshi again. Now we truly know that evil is coming back, but in what form? I love how the "storylines" you gave to all the senshi after they've had four years of peace. Although, I can't wait for the battles and villains to pick up. Hopefully soon. Please, keep writing. :) XD
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Okay, so the Starlights, Galaxia, Chibi Chibi, and Princess Kakyuu all live together. Princess Kakyuu found her lost love from the first Sailor War. Chibi Chibi just started her period and Galaxia is the overprotective type of a mother that absolutely terrifies Seiya and Yaten, Hotaru has even stopped calling her past guardians by their nicknames and is living with her father again, and Usagi and Mamoru are moving in together while Chibiusa stays at the Tsukino residence. I wonder what has happened with the Inner senshi.

This story is so great so for, especially with the ending to this chapter. We all know evil will be coming back but how? And when? I'm really enjoying this story. Keep it up! XD