Reviews for Things Are Not Always As They Seem
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very interesting beginning. I look forward to reading more soon.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
christag banner chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oooh yeah! I am so thrilled you're starting to post this one. I always did love the banner we created for it.

I can't wait to read more. I'm wondering if Jasper is an old friend of Edwards. And the favor was to check in on Miss Swan. I look forward to your next update.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This looks interesting! Thanks for writing... Mwah! chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hmmm...very interesting...the chemistry between Bella and Jasper is already sparking...I always adore Marcus (I can't help it, I have a soft spot for him)...and Caius seems like an absolute tool...but if Isabella is so unhappy, why doesn't she leave?
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like the start to this story but why is Isabella with Caius if he is so awful, is it the money?
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Girl girl girl. You better finish this one. It has me in a giddy happy place. Caius honey? Oh goody goody! He is all sorts of nasty with a Capitol Hawt! I'm sure I will continue to grow to love to hate him. And Isabella...goodness what a rough turn of events. Who knew staying with Edward would have been better lol. Jasper was adorable! This is going to be good!
katandjasper chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love it so far, can't wait for more.
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I'd like to read more.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Sad that she and Edward is no longer in contact and she has retired(caius probably forced her to) and now she is just arm candy :( if he going to hurt her in the next chapter abuse her physically?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Seems as if it could blossom into a great story. I do hope you will continue.