Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Priestess
some dude chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
part 2? where she is pregnant and give birth to them?
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
And here I thought a priestess was supposed to be an example of purity and holiness, but damn it all if Naruto didn't change Shion's way of thinking and converted her into a lustful, cum thirsty slut with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Well I've got to hand it to you DC316, the level of lust and desire in this fic just shot straight through the roof even if it's one of your earlier works. This will probably get many more read overs since Shion's demeanor is kind of similar to that of my lavender eyed goddess Hinata except for the shyness and constant fainting spells.

And let it never be said that your stories are all about the sex. You always try to put a little plot in the mix before we are treated to an act of epic carnal knowledge. Some authors would try and just let Naruto and Shion have a sexual marathon with very little rhyme or reason, but it's nice you go the extra mile and add some style to the substance. Besides you can't have any dessert without dealing with the main course now can you?

I will try and check out your other lemons(that is in between my sessions with Saints Row 3 & 4). The next one I read will be the one with that ninja girl Shizuka who was trying to get Naruto to fight for her hand or some jazz like that, and the good lord willing that story will be every bit as freaky as this one was(oh who am I kidding, of course it will you rascal you;). Until next time, this is SV33 signing off.
deflow chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love the story. For the naruto and ino lemon story, have naruto and kurama allow ino to take over naruto body, so they can take turns screwing ino' motionless body after the first round of sex. Like the the idea?
narukyu1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Nice. Both kinds of actions in the chapter.
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Haha great stuff.

-IR
Otar the Mad chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Can you please do a Fu and/or Guren one. There aren't really alot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Nice job again
Could you add mabui or fu and yugito in your stories please
DeathCheater chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Aw man, another great work from you, master. I was just think if you could add Kurotsuchi, that would be awesome.
DARK LORD PEIN chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
great story by the way u ever thought of doin 1 for shizune or guren and if u ever doin crossover ones can u try it with soifon (BLEACH) azula (AVATAR LAST AIR BENDER) or inner moka (ROSERIOVAMPIRE)
Dracoknight545 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Nice work, can't wait for the next one
bankai777 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I bet that Shion's mother Miroku would have approved of Naruto.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Another great job my friend;)
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Good story and what a coincidence we both published new stories in the same day! I loved seeing Shion and Naruto get it on!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I did enjoy it as it was a good oneshot. I have another idea, why not write one for mabui the raikage's assistant. she is a hardly used character.