Reviews for Zodiac
Kittens Kat chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Mwahahaha! I'm a Cancer too! Gotta love our temperaments, huh? Of course, I'm on the mellower end of the spectrum, but just don't push me...my evil side comes out to play. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Awesome fic! :) I liked that you brought each different zodiac into the story. (mine's libra btw ) You made them fit the different characters in bleach reeeally good. *spoiler alert* I was like: Aaahh. That's genious, because they are twins! _ (Stupid me..) When you came to the archer (I don'remember the real name...') I mentally facepalmed for not realising sooner that it had to be ishida. Right after that my brain was like: If Ishida is the archer, then...what if?...Grimmjow IS kinda like a cat...It can't be...no...That's just sooooo cool! *insert girly-fansqeal here*

I got kind of confused at the ending, though...the dark-baby-kidnapping-thingy...what WAS that? My brain is mindblown and overheated at the same time..It could be me that red too fast and my brain couldn't keep up with the pase my eyes was going at..Yeah, I might have gotten too much into the story. It happens...a lot. *doesn't feel sorry for it*

Sooo...I tried to be a little critical, though I may have failed miserably...sorry. ' Keep writing, 'cause I totally ADORE your stories and you can make any day better for me just by reading your stories. I try to review as much as possible, but I feel like I'm just repeating what I've allready said...now I feel stupid. :') Soo..um..out of curiousity.. Do you write like real books you can find in stores? I've red that you're an author besides fanfics and that you're working on books. I kind of want to seem them. :3 They sound awesome. I don't think I can get an answer here, but maybe I will find out somehow? x'D

I would also like to apalogise for all the dots in this review...also some of the smileys..I hope they don't annoy you to death. It's..just how i write. I can't leave them..I HAVE to fill the empty spaces of silence! _
m.s chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Yay, threesome!
HollowJay19 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
love your story *applause*
NGBW chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Loved, it was really awesome.
raindropdew chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Ohhh I loved it and grims leo I didn't think it was him wow there kids are going to be powerful don't mess with them lol. And there kids are so cute! Thank you for the story! (:
Voluptuous chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, its definitely worth favouriting. The concept is really unique and captivating, and i admire you for finishing it so swiftly. I think this is one of the few fanfictions ive seen finished.
The end was very predictable, but no less awesome as a result. I couldn't really get a good picture of Grimmjows demon form in my head though... i kinda wanted to know what he looked like.
I also feel like poor jiro got a really disappointing name compared to kaito. But somehow i have no complaints there either.
Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
not a bad ending but a bit rushed... you do have some spelling wording errors though . i knew grimm would be leo in the end but i didn't think gin was going to be turned into a demon as well
HiKaoru.Ciel chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Omg... Grimmy is leo... My zodiac *squeal happily* you seriously are my most fav author for bleach *bear hugs you* thanks
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
This fanfic was awesome! I just wish there was another lemon xD I'd like to see Derailed and Born the the Shadows get updated.
Alrye chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
I KNEW IT!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
now I'm interested in who dean and sam is
BlackNinja0227 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
something to look forward too
BlackNinja0227 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013