Reviews for What No One Knew
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
I liked it.
isara-love chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
I wish we could read POV Jareth too. Your story is magnificent.
isara-love chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I like your story and this pair.
Libra22 chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
I just read this story & couldn't put it down! I read it within a day! I absolutely love love love how you portrayed Sarah's character because it's definitely a fresh breath of air to read a story where she's NOT made out to be a nasty bitch! She's a stubborn & passionate young woman; not nasty & ungrateful & I've read a few stories where the writer is either trying too hard, or its just my perception. Of course I love how you made Jareth! Their relationship was all around captivating & I couldn't put the story down. It's a shame it was only 19 chapters Maybe you can do a sequel ? I don't know if you have one, or started one; but if you haven't - I definitely think this story would make a great sequel!
Anaih323 chapter 19 . 3/2/2016
Such a lovely take. Love it. _
Lady-SM chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
Best Labyrinth fic I've read! (And frankly, I've read them all)

Xx
heather long chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
This story was fantastic, I was hooked from the Start. I'm a big Labyrinth fan and I am always Looking for good Jareth and Sarah fanfiction. Hope to read more soon. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
Amazing.
WRose chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Love it
Would have liked to read Roberts responds to the castle when their there
theallwymonster chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
I have just added this in my bookmarks bar; you would know that I love this! The characterisation, the plot; everything! You write more Jareth/Sarah fics? Well, Imma go to your profile to see if they're as good as this one is. :D
Hessian304 chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
Oh my gosh, this is the best Labyrinth story EVER! I love it so much!
ReynaRey chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Since when are gums pretty?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Brilliantly written! I loved it! Thank you for writing this great story! I love how Jareth and Sarah are actually mature, yet still fragile. Totally believable characters, thank you! _
spartiechic chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Great job! Really enjoyed this tale.
Armate chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Oh I loved your story! So so beautiful...

I like your Sarah... she's much more mature than in most stories. :)

Second-most-of-all (to the main protagonists' story, that is), I loved the goblins! 3
And that you made their King love them in his way. "... I couldn't abide parting with the little demons." ... or his small but proud smirk when they did something right. Also, that he cannot remember ever having been something else but the Goblin King...
He fits in with them so well here! In most other stories, he seems apart from them, and not very fond of what is his, either. It was good to see it like this. :)

Thank you for your great story!

Armate