Reviews for What No One Knew
Hessian304 chapter 19 . 3/5
Oh my gosh, this is the best Labyrinth story EVER! I love it so much!
ReynaRey chapter 18 . 2/28
Since when are gums pretty?
Brilliantly written! I loved it! Thank you for writing this great story! I love how Jareth and Sarah are actually mature, yet still fragile. Totally believable characters, thank you! _
spartiechic chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Great job! Really enjoyed this tale.
Armate chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Oh I loved your story! So so beautiful...

I like your Sarah... she's much more mature than in most stories. :)

Second-most-of-all (to the main protagonists' story, that is), I loved the goblins! 3
And that you made their King love them in his way. "... I couldn't abide parting with the little demons." ... or his small but proud smirk when they did something right. Also, that he cannot remember ever having been something else but the Goblin King...
He fits in with them so well here! In most other stories, he seems apart from them, and not very fond of what is his, either. It was good to see it like this. :)

Thank you for your great story!

Armate
mynagoldenwings chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
That was an AWESOME story! !
DaGypsyGirl chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Well that's alarming...
Anyway, it's so funny whenever The Consciousness is mentioned cause I keep flashing back to Doctor Who and then thinking 'Just pour some anti-plastic on it!' :D
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
This is one of the most engaging Labyrinth fics out there. Really great work. Thanks for writing.
Luna chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Loved it. Beautiful presentation of a highly original story that makes the best of the rather silly universe of the Labyrinth movie while making it far more realistic.
rexgrl3 chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Glorious story, thank you!
rexgrl3 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
I was wondering what his issue was, glad to hear it will be revealed! BTW damn good story!
rexgrl3 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I'm raising my hand, LOL
rexgrl3 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Nurse Sarah to the rescue!
AvaWA chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
This was beautiful and perfectly written and plotted. Well done, mon ami! This has to be one of my favorite endings between Jareth and Sarah. Sarah doesn't prolong and torture Jareth all that much- she doesn't toy with him for very long, and Jareth isn't as cruel as he is usually portrayed as. He also doesn't have a total Jerk/ Higher-and-Mightier than you complex!
comical freaka chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Bravo bravo! Thank you for the lovely story. I hope you plan on writing another!