Reviews for What No One Knew
Roksolana chapter 19 . 6/2
Wow! that was beautiful! Thank you so much!
Roksolana chapter 3 . 6/1
I really love this story so far!
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
I liked it.
isara-love chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
I wish we could read POV Jareth too. Your story is magnificent.
isara-love chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I like your story and this pair.
Libra22 chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
I just read this story & couldn't put it down! I read it within a day! I absolutely love love love how you portrayed Sarah's character because it's definitely a fresh breath of air to read a story where she's NOT made out to be a nasty bitch! She's a stubborn & passionate young woman; not nasty & ungrateful & I've read a few stories where the writer is either trying too hard, or its just my perception. Of course I love how you made Jareth! Their relationship was all around captivating & I couldn't put the story down. It's a shame it was only 19 chapters Maybe you can do a sequel ? I don't know if you have one, or started one; but if you haven't - I definitely think this story would make a great sequel!
Anaih323 chapter 19 . 3/2/2016
Such a lovely take. Love it. _
Lady-SM chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
Best Labyrinth fic I've read! (And frankly, I've read them all)

Xx
heather long chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
This story was fantastic, I was hooked from the Start. I'm a big Labyrinth fan and I am always Looking for good Jareth and Sarah fanfiction. Hope to read more soon. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
Amazing.
WRose chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Love it
Would have liked to read Roberts responds to the castle when their there
theallwymonster chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
I have just added this in my bookmarks bar; you would know that I love this! The characterisation, the plot; everything! You write more Jareth/Sarah fics? Well, Imma go to your profile to see if they're as good as this one is. :D
Hessian304 chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
Oh my gosh, this is the best Labyrinth story EVER! I love it so much!
ReynaRey chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Since when are gums pretty?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Brilliantly written! I loved it! Thank you for writing this great story! I love how Jareth and Sarah are actually mature, yet still fragile. Totally believable characters, thank you! _