Reviews for The Uchiha Guide to Babysitting

Please update soon :)
REImagination chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love this premise. XD
incmplete chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Awesome story so far, it's definitely one of the more original "Sasuke coming back punishment" fics I've seen. Glad Sasuke and Sakura are in character as they possibly be and I'm quite curious about Miryuki's previous drawings and who they involved haha. Definitely looking forward to your next update. x
CharlieSlayer chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Oooh! Love, love, love, love, love, loooove this! I can't wait to see where you take it! This is just such a great idea and you write so well! I love it! Please update soon!(:
CG1396 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
randomstranger chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
PLEASE, PLEEEEAAASSSSEE MAKE MOOORE!
rosana chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I found this on tumblr and thought the idea was really cute and funny. And I was right! I really like your writing style, it's straightforward and clear with enough detail to the surroundings and character's emotions.

I also like how you portray Sasuke and Sakura :) Pretty spot-on and that Sakura isn't still a fangirl (ugh as some people still portray her as) and Sasuke as being randomly kind and mushy all of a sudden lol.

This story is super cute and I can tell I'm going to laugh a lot. The drawing was priceless and the little girl is just too cute! She's not the only one that thinks they would make a cute couple ;)

-Rosana
Nami Kagamine chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Omg! Your story is amazing and so funny.
You know usually I don't read fics unfinished, but your fic just got my attencion and I have to read it. I love every part of this, seriously you're amazing!

Good job!
DreamAngel2713 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I really like this story already and it only has two chapters! lol And like chapter 1, this chapter is well written and I really like how you have Sasuke and Sakura's actions and inner thoughts not only realistic but funny at the same time. Until your next update! :)
Arisu-NHandSSlove chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
This was hilarious. I loved it xD Sasu and Saku very in character thankfully. Can't wait for more. Please continue.
OTP-addict chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Ooooooh... INNNNNTERESTING! :{O
I love that he can't make himself draw her ugly..! xD
Tiger Priestess chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Miryuki's a little devil, isn't she? I wonder if she can see the future...I don't know if she's normal...

This chapter was amazing! I really did love the interaction between the three, Sasuke subconsciously drawing Sakura was great with his pretty princess pink crayon. I wish I had a coloring book to color in, there are no good ones anymore. Your choice of words are great too! There were some sentences that had me cracking up with seeing how Sasuke thinks of the little devil known as Miryuki.

I'm sad we have to wait after its so beautifully written for being on the second chapter, but I understand life gets busy, and at least you gave us this epic chapter that has me thirsty for more.

Update when you can, and this is with only one kid, Sasuke's in for hell when the rest of them arrive... *grins*
kyubbinokitsune chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
well so far it a good storie so keep up th good work
MentallyEatingPastawithItaly chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I love the idea of Sasuke babysitting, and the coloring. PssssHAHAHHHAHHAHAHA!