Reviews for The Art
Kenny chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Absolutely loved your short story. Fantastic fanfiction piece.
Joline chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
You know the fanfic will be good when the first word in it is Fuck c;
Vennecca chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Amazing writing. I dont usually go looking for fan fiction on the internet, but I have recently learned about the "wranduin" stuff, and I think I really like it. I am a bisexual female, and havent really ever been attracted to male romances before, but Anduin and Wrathion are really exciting me (in more ways than just in my pants).

I dont do it very often, but I write erotic fan fiction sometimes, which I only share with a couple of very close friends. I have to say it is THE most difficult subject to write. You dont think about it when you are in the act of sexual intercourse, but using words we typically use to describe sexual acts can be...very difficult to put into sentence structures and still sound good. I frequently have to make suggestions to my husbands writing (which is never erotic, but sometimes describes very attractive females) about synonyms for certain words. There arent many words you can use to describe sexual acts, and still sound respectable. I think this story utilized words gracefully, particularly the use of "breached."

I have to say I especially admire the dialogue. I am pretty terrible at writing dialogue. I am afraid to use "said" because I end up using it too often, and that leads me to describing actions between dialogue instead of implying which member is speaking.

On top of it all, I think that you stuck VERY close to the characters! I am extremely impressed by how well you kept wrathion and anduin THEMSELVES! It is erotic, and yep thats got me all hot and bothered, but especially the romance in it. Wrathion has never felt love like this, and it is probably very difficult for him to understand without the help of anduin. It connects the two of them beautifully, and playfully, as young adults would be expected.

It is brilliant. You leave me wanting more more more!
general zargon chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was an awesome one-shot, despite the few typos I noticed (the most notable was when you replaced 'Wrathion' with 'Anduin' a few times), and I really enjoyed how you wrote the interaction between these two. I especially enjoyed Wrathion's sarcastic sense of humor and just his personality in general - "By temperament, I suppose, since everyone on Azeroth knows who my parents are." LOL! That line was hilarious. :) I hope you decide to write more stories about these two and keep up the great work!
Shockzz chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
How does this have no comments...? Ah well, I suppose people don't know what's good :P
Anyhow, great fic (and the other with Anduin and Wrathion too). There aren't many fics with this couple, but from those that there are, yours are among the few good. *claps*
Just because of that, you have to write more of it *nod*