Reviews for Lemon Pie
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 4/24
Ahahaha, totally believable! Kaito is roleplaying as Kid, because Shinichi has a fetish for it: Best excuse ever! xD
isa chapter 1 . 4/12
this here is just perfect . there is no other way to discribe it
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That's was amazing and I almost died laughing at the title. I really want a sequel.
NekoGurl98 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Poor, poor Ran... it must have been so traumatising for her.
Sonoko is just so... I don't even know the word to describe her, hahas. But her thoughts are certainly amusing.
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
ahhhhh...love this story! mhmm..the lemon here is good! brilliant job well done
demented reader chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I feel kinda sad sorry-ish for ran... Not really but still award for her u know oh well
twilightserius chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
oh god if i was her i would have taken video or non at all n just enjoyed the show
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ppppfftrr ahahahhahah that was great! Wow, if I was Ran, I wouldn't be able to tear y eyes away. Ah, delusional Sonoko.
Vacant Balcony chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Poor Ran xDDDD
Just imagine she trying to play Sudoku while Shinichi and Kaito doing all things, moaning and... everything like that...
A good lemon xD thanks you so much for making this!
NateRiver1412 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
i love this XDDDD
thanks for making this
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...A thought just crossed my mind: Aren't we (the readers) all like Ran when we read about Shinichi and Kaito doing THINGS? Do you see what I mean there?

Anyway, this was really funny. I mean, Ran trying to play Sudoku in the wardrobe and ignore the two during their moments. And Sonoko's reaction to the whole thing... XD Love this little ficlet! Please continue soon!

Crescent T.
CJSakura chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The characters were ooc but it wasn't to off to how it could end.
MeikoKuran999 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved this, It was so cute and god do I love them, their relationship is just so adorable and I really loved what you did and lol I can't believe Ran could actually handle staying in the closet that long. So cute. Can't wait for you next one.