Reviews for John…?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
OH my god this was amazing! It made me cry, but you did so well with it! Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
The Green Blade is an amazing Sherlock fanfic. It isn't supposed to be Johnlock but practically is. I just finished reading it and it is absolutely amazing.

Your fic was so beautiful, it made me want to cry.

Thank you.
and now I just sit in silence chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
this made me cry! omg i love/hate this damn story!
jh chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
this, this right here. this is not okay. the concept of of time going by and Sherlock deterating with no one and everything moves on but him its horrible an unbearable thought just no. if I had not already seen season three before this I would be freaking out but I seriously rather they all die a horrible tourcherous time consumer death at around the same time than this because once again this is not okay. NO.
starwarsfreak95 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh dear lord, my heart... /3 That was beautiful!
AQUA-TOT chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This brilliant. You made me cry real tears especially, when Sherlock hallutates, and I assure you, making me cry from pure emotion is a very hard thing to do.
Kadane chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This is amazingly heart wrenching beautiful! I would have loved an epilogue where everyone who died was in heaven or something and living together and just happy. But this was great. You did a great job. Usually Sherlock is really OOC because he is such a complex personality. And so hard to write for! But you did great.
whoami chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
made my cry :'( poor sherlock! really good story! hope to see nore like it
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I always wondered if maybe anthea was reading fanfiction on her blackberry XD