Reviews for Dead Without Love
Karine chapter 24 . 12/15/2019
really nice story I loved it
HartleySkarsgard chapter 24 . 3/14/2019
Hope there’s a sequel cos this ending was not it for me lol, great read :)
dblueeyedrose chapter 24 . 11/23/2017
I loved your story, but what a disappointing ending.
dblueeyedrose chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
I love this story!
dblueeyedrose chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
this is a great story so glad I stumbled upon you, great writing
Vwchick chapter 24 . 1/19/2017
Wonderful Story! Loved it! Thank You for giving me a New ending to the SVM Books! Thank You So Much!
tanseynz chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
She's never going to have a peaceful life, but then, she'll be with the one she loves. It's a choice.
Cleverly plotted story - a sequel would be interesting.
tanseynz chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
This Sookie is extremely brave to go into Freyda's territory knowing she'll be caught, but she and Pam better have a great plan. Already she was lucky Freyda didn't drain her on the spot.
I wonder if Eric is spelled?
tanseynz chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Oh for pete's sake Sookie! You should have got over the Sam issue ages ago. It's not as if he married you against your will.
Just as well that burning defence works otherwise that vampire would be in possession of a telepath now.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
She really learned a lesson there - just as well Kylie was quick to give her some space and is clearly very patient. Denial is all very well, but stubborn denial about something you don't even understand? Stupid!
Sookie gets frustrated about so many things she doesn't understand, but maybe it's long overdue for her to realise she needs to start learning how to ask sensible questions. Maybe she's been listening to human brains too long and getting answers the easy way.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Keep associating with Pam, Sookie. You get smarter if only because Pam doesn't suffer fools easily, and if they're near Eric, never!
Her defenses while Pam was 'interrogating' the vampire totally cracked me up. Probably best she can't read vampire minds otherwise she'd be even more of a mess.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Not sure I like this Sookie. She sneers at Sam for keeping to the legal agreement about dividing possessions she knew was in force when she married him, yet doesn't tell him about the money on the side she's receiving. She married him under false pretences yet somehow he's more at fault than she is?
Yet all the time she wants Eric, the man she never listened to if it didn't suit her.
I really hope you can make her learn a lot about herself in this story. Looking forward to it!
jackie69 chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
Wow I really enjoyed this story,It glued me to my seat until the end!
Have you ever thought about writing a sequel?
Thanks for sharing this little gem!
Take care.
Misspetarcade chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
Awesome story! And you totally left it open for a sequel! I really hope you do write more for this story line!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Doesn't sound much like Sookie's voice, but I feel the words of what you wrote. Very deep. Excited for the next chapter!