Reviews for A Third Path to the Future
Damien NightFall chapter 15 . 5/16
The whole thing with Ororo and the translation spell is understandable to a degree, but honestly the fact she never wants him using it no matter the circumstance and is willing to bitch to him about it constantly is just annoying and really one of the only characteristics of hers that I dislike. I bet if she could she would force harry to never cast it again no matter the circumstances, which is so bloody petty.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 44 . 5/15
Harsh, but feels like it’s needed.
comodo50 chapter 44 . 5/15
Finally could get around to read this one. Nice. Honestly, w/o communications it will be continuous blaming. Sister 1 to Sister 2 and S2 to ol' dead emperor.

Wondering if Harry will go back to more problems at home.
Raiju001 chapter 44 . 5/14
Who that was action packed and man o man, that killing of an empire. That was a harsh but necessary move. Thank you for the story!
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 21 . 5/14
this would be the perfect story to give kitty pride Lockheed. I mean...its a dragon... enough said.
handwran chapter 38 . 5/13
this battle went on for waay too long, I ended up skipping it
handwran chapter 35 . 5/12
with the lack of help for any mental illness in harrys society. theyre gonna have a lot of homeless
handwran chapter 35 . 5/12
lack of welfare for autistic or mentally handicapped people? thats wrong
Tomon chapter 44 . 5/12
Excellent as always.
Someone does housecleaning, someone does galaxy cleaning :-D
And poor Emma get shot only to unlock... what exactly? Being able to change or influence her own body via telekinesis? I'm looking forward to a better explanation :)

Anyway I truly enjoyed the chapter and I'm looking forward to more.
handwran chapter 30 . 5/11
if theyre androids why not hack them, use a virus?
AmWRAZ chapter 19 . 5/11
So Harry is pretty much Molecule Man with kaioken x 100?
WyrdSmith chapter 12 . 5/11
I love your work. You’re an awesome storyteller and a really good writer. I’m reading 3rd path for the third time!

I won’t bother you about Grammar issues; you have that handled. I will, however, offer this: the phrase is “Flash in the PAN” (not pants, although your version is hilarious).
handwran chapter 30 . 5/10
oooh paris and doom I ship it!
handwran chapter 29 . 5/10
itd be pretty hilarious at least
handwran chapter 29 . 5/10
xd the owl and garm... I ship it!
6,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »