Reviews for A Third Path to the Future
GeorgeTobor chapter 44 . 4/28
I think trying to explain the details of the Massive Memory Magic might backfire.

Sometimes a writer can give too much detail and leave themselves open to nit picking.

Now our heroes just have to figure out how to fight Thanos AND a stupidly big Kree fleet.

I suggest the Kree manage to destroy a few countries. Maybe the middle east? Let terrorists experience true TERROR.

An enemy like the Kree should help unify humanity.

Sadly you might think the Covid virus might have done the same for us, no such luck.

Homo Sapiens we are not, rather homo stupidus...

Thanks for the new chapter.
DragonsBC chapter 44 . 4/28
Great work on this chapter. It’s nice to read the successful completion of your story arc. In regards to Emma being hurt by the shrapnel, is this a point where she figures out how to turn part of her body into diamond without losing her telepathy? Keep up the good work. Maybe have something a little light hearted with Melody/Kitty in the next chapter?
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 44 . 4/28
Nice chapter
PerseusPeverell092 chapter 44 . 4/28
dude, I found this in January and am absolutely in Love with this and DxD one..
Time313 chapter 1 . 4/28
What happened to Hedwig?
jeindall777 chapter 2 . 4/28
I just realized this was MoD Harry... I now appreciate the subtle hints during the 1st chapter
MacDB chapter 44 . 4/28
No Emma frost diamond form?! What a let down
god of all chapter 44 . 4/28
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
EyeofSoren chapter 44 . 4/28
thanks for the update, fantastic as always
Knight5946 chapter 44 . 4/28
I think you're a bit off in calling them ODM I think ODST or Orbital Drop Shock Troops sounds better, along with the motto "feet first into hell"
DylanTheDemon chapter 44 . 4/28
completion? I thought this was the never-ending story?
dcoon chapter 9 . 4/28
I think you can block people if they harass you.
Mbk chapter 11 . 4/26
thx
Mbk chapter 9 . 4/26
can she become like mordru lords of chaos if mastered her powers cause mordru is hella op capable of tearing comic book pages or something at full power and peak potential or seomthingmsmroj:p.
hmm cwhy hdid ehe sgive thim othe dna they could clone him and it would be bad neverthles thx 10q 10q 10q 10q for eveyrthing everymuch mochoiaside:p.
6,995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »