Reviews for A Third Path to the Future
Jrf Steel chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Great chapter, I knew it was a good idea when I put this story in my favs. Very, very interesting story so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter as well as where you intend on taking this story.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
great ch and hope for more updates
Zecht chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
great fic, can't wait for more
JonX21 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Excellent chapter cant wait to see how he reacts to x-23
greivergf chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This story is now 3 of my favs of the Marvel/HarryPotter stories I read.
1 being the late story "Master of Death" by A******(?) skywalker
2 being "Beyond the Veil" by Megamatt09
I hope to see harry learning some new magics(hints mangas FMA or FT) because it seems that whenever someone learns magic the bad guys come up with a counter.
Hope you update soon.
Ja Ne
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Please don't turn Ron into Ron the Death Eater.

Another here's a suggestion if you include any anti-mutant bigots, like Stryker. Humiliate them severely. And try to do a speech to the ungrateful bastard civilians on how being human doesn't make you better than mutants nor does it make mutants instantly evil as well as call them out on provoking mutants and other superbeings and then bitching about how they fought back(but well they did hold back as much as possible to not kill them) like the hulk.
Plus if he does go into industry maybe he should do things in a way not to damage the economy accidentally

Sorry if this was kinda assholish. Ignore it if you want.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I was wondering is there any chance of pairing him with storm and maybe having gambit be a friend to him?

I look forward to seeing what you do with the xmen arc and seeing him meet people like cap and thor
ww1990ww chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
When Deadpool will met Harry it will begin the end of the world. But i must say Harry as slightly crazy uncle to Franklin is an intresting idea.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Alot of typos in this chapter, starting with you not writing in the the correct adjective, adverb, or pronoun. Alot of the miss corrections could be traced as you not writing an or and.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
3she-hulk
4jubilation lee
5x-23
Deicide73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like the start of this story and hope that you continue it sometime.
I would like to see the fem!Loki you mentioned in there, I don't think I've ever seen Loki gender bent, though keep in mind he's a shapeshifter who as a male gave birth to a horse so it's not like it would be too different to him I suppose.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Nice start, I hope to read more soon.

Are you taking suggestions for the harem?
agnar chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I like it, though it's obviously a bit rough in this form (the info dump part that is). Hope you'll expand on the idea, make it a full fic.

I'm not sure what the best way around the long info dump is so it doesn't hurt the flow of the story but we still get all the info on his background. Maybe give it to us in smaller parts as he works through his emotional/mental issues with Jean or Emma?

Anyway, hope you'll be inspired to do a full fic on this, too few harry/marvel verse fics, most these days seem to be avengers, and in the movie-verse too.
red chapter 1 . 7/17/2013