Reviews for A Third Path to the Future
Like it so far.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
sweet ficcy
Narsil chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I don't know if this one would end up on my Favorites list, too soon to say, but it's an interesting start. And yeah, Hermione is my favorite pairing for Harry as well (not that there haven't been other excellent pairings). Whether you add her to the harem or not, I'd think Harry would be very attracted to Kitty Pryde - the girl is a lot like Hermione, though kinda young.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very nice start.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Heh nice chapter, and yeah I like the three extra possible lady friends of Harry you got prepared, hopefully you will be able to post a plenty of ole Harry's great deeds. :D
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
really enjoyed this chapter looking forward to reading more. Nice to see Ororo and Jean and Emma in the mix. Any chance of she hulk or scarlet witch?

Any chance of Crystal for the inhuman(im sure it would piss off quicksilver harry being with his sister and his ex wife)
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awesome start
WTF2002 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I really like the pairing you chose for harry, not only is he paired with 3 of my favorite x-men characters (Jean, Ororo and Emma), but you might be adding Sif as well, which is amazing.
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
cant wait for more!
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You now i sugest thar you stay witch only this three definite females. Of cours you could add later more but it might end badly for the story because to much relations mifgt result to reduce most of them to sex toys rather than normal character.
robert32514 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yes on all pairings except Loki. Nice fiction. Got more?
VNaz123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Could you please change all the Serious into Sirius? Thanks
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Well it looks nice. Technically if you are using the evolution age for the X-Men girls, Emma will most likely be the same age.
6,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 Next »