Reviews for Once too often
Very sweet
cherrystone.eli chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
wonderful story! cute ending
Sherlockian221B chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Best Sherlock fic I've read. Write more fics! I lived this one, I couldn't stop reading. I read it all in a hour and a half! :) :) :) :) also I saw the shout out to "angelofmusichidenolonger" I just wanted to say something to that person. If you are the quoting phantom of the opera musical, I love that musical too! Anyway, thank you for that beautiful and touching story :')
Sherlockian221B chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
The feels of the teaser. Haha. I think Peter shall do great too! Forever 21 is a store with extremely expensive clothes! :)
Sherlockian221B chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Oh, I'm from America! I love this story and I like doctor who! You are a terrific writer, keep writing!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Lived this whole story and this last chapter was icing on the cake.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was such a GREAT ending :D
MorbidbyDefault chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
AOIJDSFASKNJAS;DLKFJASFKJASF;JASF! WHAT DO YOU MEAN FINISHED?! WHAT? lol. lol, no but really, that was a fantastic story!
Ensignily chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
This was so sweet, I almost started to cry, haha! :3
I hate to see this story come to an end. It was so wonderful. I love Sherolly. c:
Lovely story! Also, thank you for the mention. . It would be fun to see a sequel. *nudges*
uvu
SammyKatz chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww, so sweet. I am not smiling like an idiot for two fictional characters. Oh alright I am. Love happy stories. Now if Moffat and Gettis would write happy more often. If you want a little payback for angst in Sherlock, Mark Gattis gets pinned to the wall in Midsomer Murders "Sword of Guillaume.
TheGirlWithTheAngelMask chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Awww, that was so cute 3 I can't wait for more :3
TheGirlWithTheAngelMask chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
OMGOMG please update soon I really love this story so far and I can't wait to read more :3
ShimmeringWater chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Hi!
I've enjoyed reading this story, but this chapter feels to rushed. You could have phrased things differently, showing the reader instead of telling them.
Best,

SW
SammyKatz chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I just wish Sherlock has been ruder to that nasty mean piece of work. I have loved all the Doctors, everyone of him. I fall in the Donna category of companion. I have seen him in other shows. This story has made me smile. Thank you.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Thank god you decided to write one more chapter! I would have murder if there were any cliffhangers LOL