Reviews for Hikaris for Idiots
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
There's strawberry pear banana(I think) raspberry blueberry apple orange...erm...?!
Felides quod Filidates chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Oh. My. God. this was so friggin' awesome roflmao i was laughing for like 5 minuets before i could even type anything.

I prefered the first one, but the second one was brill as well, btw i haven't finished all of yu-gi-oh yet so who's Isis?

Just so ya know i'm gonna try and think of something for the next chapter so i'll let ya know if i think of anything. see you!

-byee! x FF
FreshFish chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
OMG! thats cute. Good way to test a theory. LOL
yugi'sgirl222 chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
that i s so funny!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
*covers eyes* oh god... XD XD If I were one of those bystanders, I wouldn't be giving odd looks... I'd be getting the heck out of there... *sweatdrop*

still, completely hilarious and I enjoyed it all immensely . *nods*
Nekura Kydo chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
XD that was great!
Nekura Kydo chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
OMG this was brilliant! Keep it up
Gigi Candy Moto chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That is humoruos and messed up. By all means this stroy is one of the most intreging stroies i have ever up the wonderful work.: )
Fiction Angel 666 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I absolutely love it so far. Keep up the excelent(sp?) work.
Kohaku Ishtar chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
That was lubalicious! (Yes, I make up words in my spare time) Ha ha...Y. Malik, horny as I’ll get out while taking a drivers test! *Shudders* But yea, this should serve as a lesson to the two can’t win when you have two evil darks spirits planning things just ain’t possible! Good Job! And as far as ideas Have they served their detention yet? Because I think a detention scene would be fu**ing hilarious. Oh the ways that the yamis could play with that...Malik and Bakura will have detention for the entire year if the yamis have their way with it. But yea, I think you should write a detention scene! Good luck, and update soon (preferably with that detention scene *wink wink*) _~
Kohaku Ishtar chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Ha Ha Ha! That was soo funny! I don’t know why Malik is mad at his yami though...That was a damn good idea. That way, everyone got what they wanted! But it’s just like Y. Malik to make Malik bust a nut in the middle of gym class. Such a diabolical mind! You gotta love it!

Good job! And now, on to chapter two!
Blue the Werewolf chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
You used all my favorite characters in a perfectly nasty way! It was great! As for ideas, I wrote a similar story (without the dirtiness!) called Yu-Gi-Nonsense. I hope that helps and I hope you can give me ideas, too. Write on!
Darks Light chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
good going, really funny! plz continue with it
Darks Light chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
excellent story! do you have anymomre?
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Oh there has to be another chappie for this. I absolutely loved this fic. It was hilarious. Please update soon.
Read ya later,