Reviews for Assassin's Creed V: Lullaby
Pollardinator chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Now this is the type of Assassins Creed story i want to read! I was literally trawling for hours through story after story about modern day people time travelling into the past and falling in love with the canon Assasins's . Almost went mad! But now I've had a chance to read your fic and I'm glad to have found it. I love the setting especially, mainly because I always wanted to see what Japanese assassins would be like but also because that was always my favored time to set the next game (Fingers crossed after the bomb that was Unity!) but also because the whole Edo period seemed like a perfect fit for the mould of the Assasin- Templar conflict. Anyway loving the originality, the opening and the fact that all canon characters are totally in character and believable while not stealing the show from what seems like it's going to be a good story. Hope to read more soon!
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Interesting beginning! Old Dez sure has a lot of cultures in his DNA, lol.

I can't wait to see where you go with this. Thanks for writing it!
Stealth Works chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
:D
Stealth Works chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love the story line! Just some constructive criticism. I think you need to skip the Desmond parts.. They may be leading to something, but this is telling the story of Tobu/MikĊ. Also, i think the story is missing the culture of 1600s Japan, such as the quiet respect, the gravel gardens, the pink trees, etc. The biggest thing I think this is missing is the Colorful Japanese scenery. The largest thing I think you need to do to improve the story is lay out the scene for the readers: if it's cold and dark; Her face stung against the brittle cold of night. It's a pain to write since you have to write ALOT more, and u can't skip straight to the badass scenes, but to captivates the audience. But, dont get me wrong, i love this, I like the characters, I like the setting. Just some tips to make it... Better.
Sincerely,