Reviews for Cannonball
TinhineneA chapter 35 . 4/25/2019
This is a masterpeice
Navya Agarwal chapter 35 . 3/19/2019
I love this! I really want to know read what happens to them. And Catoline. and Bonnie. And Klaus. I just really really want to know what happens. This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. Thankyou for writing this. Thankyou, with all my heart. I love you. ️️
SexySalvatore chapter 35 . 12/3/2018
I love this! So much excitement! Great love story about the good girl sticking with her bad boy.. just wow!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/1/2018
Yeah i tottally didn't drop a tear in the end there
You are so talented and you should write more of this story like a sequal or sth
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2018
This chapter was so damn good. I love human Delena ffs but this one had me since chapter one. You are so talented
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
This is so damn good from the very start I love it sm and can't wait to continue reading it.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/2/2018
This story is so amazing ! It’s so well written, the plots are so good! I love everything about the relationship of Damon and Elena, their love, fights, smut.. I love it so much !
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 35 . 4/1/2018
Incredible story! I'm so glad someone mentioned it to me I'm excited to read your sequel!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 34 . 4/1/2018
Wow what a powerful ending. I was freaking out when he dropped the gun knowing they would frame him. His past is coming to bite him and all he wants is to be better for her. My heart hurts for them and how they could possibly get out of this mess.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 33 . 4/1/2018
I'm so tense. That was a whirlwind of feelings from his beating to the hospital and Stefan actually defending and helping him and acknowledging Elena and now Zach and Vaughns stalking her. I'm so freaked!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 31 . 4/1/2018
Happy to review for you. I'm an author here myself and know how much reviews mean to people!
Such a mess. It was fun seeing them at school and Damon all cocky in front of Mason. He walked her to class and Ric seemed to somewhat understand too and even Bonnie. But that ending yikes they just don't get a break
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 30 . 4/1/2018
Yikes I forgot that the whole town will now know too. More bad reactions. I feel so bad for them. That was a shitstorm of emotion. You are incredible at painting such a vivid picture of everything.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 29 . 4/1/2018
I could feel Damon's pain at everything he was feeling . Elena was so amazing and supportive but she must have been terrified. He was so vulnerable and just him saying he needed her was heart breaking. So glad Will was okay so that means he isn't the murder. Crap you still have me so nervous!
Loved all the DE in this chapter and Klaus is such an awesome bestie.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 28 . 4/1/2018
Shoot. Why did he even need to bring him along if Zach could do that himself ? After you mentioned Will owing so much them I knew it had to be him that the prologue was about. Now I thigh they were going in there to threaten or try to kill him and Damon or Will would have killed Zach instead crap I'm on pins and needles here!
Couldn't imagine how bad Damon felt at Jennas visit but he was so amazing pouring out his heart like that. I love the scenes with Delena and missed them so much.
So much tension and I'm still scared of them getting found out!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 27 . 4/1/2018
Massive relief! Thank you I was pretty sure you wouldn't have done that but as much as I loved it to pieces now I'm remembering the prologue and the murder and them running and now I'm scared somehow Kat is killed before she hands over the pictures! I have no idea what you will do next but I'm totally addicted to this incredible story!
Tied up Damon and that sex scene was so fricking hot!
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »