Reviews for Cannonball
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 6 . 22h
This chapter is amazing. Damon was so brave
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 1 . 2/1
Hello
I started to read today because youtube. my englisch isn't the best but your prologue is so good! normally I don't like it to read in different languages but I can't stop reading your story
BlackkPlume chapter 1 . 1/15
Hi ! I'm new on FF, that's the reason why I never reviewed before ! But i will do it now, and here. I read all your story in less than 2 weeks, and i'm sooo in love with it ! You're really talented, it's such an amazing thing ! Actually, i think that your story is the best that I ever read ! I'm a french girl, and i read English Stories for less than one or two month, sorry if there is some mistakes in this review. Anyway, i really wanted you to know that i reaaaally loved read your amazing fiction !
The story-line is so amazing ! And original !
You're a wonderful author !
I'm gonna stop here, because if I don't i will say a lot of unusual things xD

Bye, and have a good day ! (or night ? I don't know what time is it in England or America ?)
AllThingsInsane chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome start to this. Definitely intrigued to know more!
jaybunzy0 chapter 35 . 10/6/2015
So that POV after Damon's is Klaus? For a moment I thought it was Stefan's and I was curious how he knew about Elena. Then it said Mikaelson at the end and I figured it out.

This was a pretty good story! I'm looking forward to the sequel and trying to figure out how they get out of this mess. There was a constant issue with verb use in tense but it wasn't a big deal. Can't wait to see what's next...
jaybunzy0 chapter 34 . 10/6/2015
Oh Damon why did you touch the gun?! And why didn't you wipe for prints?! I still think Zach is involved somehow. Someone is framing Damon...
jaybunzy0 chapter 33 . 10/5/2015
Someone is definitely framing Damon and trying to cause trouble and I don't know why but I think it's Zach. I just don't like him.
jaybunzy0 chapter 32 . 10/5/2015
I'm SO proud of Elena for finally standing up for herself. Ugh! I knew Vaughn was going to cause problems.
jaybunzy0 chapter 31 . 10/5/2015
I was trying to figure out how all of Mystic Falls would find out because neither family would want that known and just as I thought of Stefan you said it. Clearly, no one knows the real Elena. I'm so sick of everyone saying "this isn't you". And Damon's in trouble!
jaybunzy0 chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
And they have each other despite everything
jaybunzy0 chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
It's really funny because when you start this story it seems like ELena is the only one getting pulled into things she doesn't really want to do. That Elena is the only one who just does things to keep her family happen. But this chapter proved that Damon is in deep too. He does things for Zach because its family. Not because it's who he really is. And instead of standing up to him and protecting Will he just did as he was told.
jaybunzy0 chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
Damon better stop getting futher involved with Zach's errand. He's going to get himself in trouble which we know happens by the prologue.
jaybunzy0 chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
The Katherine pregnancy bit is a confusing. Wasn't she having sex with Mason? Even if she's skinny and wasn't showing that much but could hide it in public surely he would feel that. I've heard of people not showing till late but they show some or they're already overweight and the baby growing doesn't make a big difference (I got that last bit from I didn't know I was pregnant). My SIL is a stick and even she had a noticeable bump- she just stayed all baby.

Glad it wasn't Damon's though. Not sure I could handle that curveball.
jaybunzy0 chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
NO UGH NOOOOOO DO NOT WANT
jaybunzy0 chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
Such a hard chapter. I just want them together again. They really should just come clean. The consequences and miscommunication from covering it is just making everything worse.

Thankfully Uncle Zach will have something to turn this all around!
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »