Reviews for Cannonball
Can u make another one like this with Damon and elena wanting to be together ect it's amaizing I loved the story where they wernt suppose to be but they loved each other
sajen.freyberg chapter 5 . 1/2
If you do the Mrs Mystic Falls dance thing I hope you find a way for Damon and Elena to dance together.
sajen.freyberg chapter 1 . 1/1
wheeeee! Sorry couldn't resist.

But, yeah, loved it.
XxDreamForeverxX chapter 35 . 12/13/2016
Is it possible for it be better the second time around because I just read it again and I don't think I remember it being this good. It was one of the best fics I've ever read when I first read it but second time around is just damn.
City.Of.Weird chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
in love so far
Mariah April May chapter 35 . 9/2/2016
This had been so far one of the best story I have ever read ...I love it ...
martha999 chapter 35 . 6/22/2016
The story was absolutly amazing i think its one of the best actually pls tell me the name of seaquel i really want to read it u make the best stories hope to hear soon from you ;)
swagatamalfoy chapter 35 . 6/3/2016
Omg! I loved EVRYTHING about it! Itz just too much to express in words! Can't wait to get to the sequel! :*
stephinnc2004 chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
Awesome chapter! Love it.
Stephanie T chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Hey, I think this is really awesome! I started reading and haven't been able to stop. Good job. It's cool to picture the characters that we know from the show in a different light.
Delena Shamrock chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
o
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 27 . 3/11/2016
I think it was good to split the chapter. The end with the daughter was so thrilling. Part 2 is also awesome
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 26 . 3/10/2016
Like Elijah would say: I think the term you're looking for is OMG.
They have a daughter?!
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Love it, that Klaus drove them home. he is awesome
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
I really love this story. It takes me ages to read 'cause my english isn't the best but I cant't stop reading.
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »