Reviews for Savior of Demons
So who took Habuus head? Certainly not Goku. Can't believe Freeza would save Bulma et al then leave them untouched in zerker mode. Piccolo then prob, since Goku and Freeza were fighting as Habuu lost his head. Clarification on such scenes from another pov would be nice.
Habuu is so cool. Bit of an ego and brownnoser but man that speech and display to Freeza bout how he got the power was amazing, everything he went through and great display of loyalty, biting his hand like that was really cool. But Freeza insults and rejects and looks down on him from the start, poor Haabu :( I'd be getting pretty irritated too. That bird guy is annoying I hate people touch me without permission uhg. And talking to him like a child man I'd break stuff too.
Sada Pazaki chapter 10 . 11/15
Well I just finished chapter 10. Usually I wait until I'm caught up with a story before reviewing but...this story is absolutely amazing so far. I can't describe my appreciation for how well you stay true to the characters. Thank you.

Also, being a super kinky person who is not afraid to admit it, I enjoyed the FreizaXBulma scene. I personally look forward to more character development between these two. I feel there's a lot of interesting potential in that area.
So no one, including Ten or Freeza himself, is going to mention that Freeza saved that brat, and possibly the others, by cutting off 17's arm before the droid could fire off a shot? That's some crap. Goku should be thanking Freeza's ass.
TheRangerBoy chapter 32 . 11/9
Damned cliffhanger...
WatermelonShark chapter 32 . 11/6
Holy crap, Android 21 from FighterZ?
AC 97 chapter 32 . 11/3
I'll admit, I was off the mark on what this chapter would actually be. I was expecting that Gero would have 13, 14, 15, and Tao immediately attack afterwards, while Frieza was still passed-out drunk. Not that this is a bad thing (come to think of it, that wouldn't have made too much sense), because this was awesome, and I daresay it was worth the wait. (I think this is my favorite AU for DBZ, in no small part due to how long it is, and how you cleverly weave in elements of canon/movies)

- Yamcha got ruthlessly roasted by Frieza. That speech he gave him was just pure awesome. Outright admitting he grudgingly respects Vegeta made it even more awesome on Frieza's part. (Yamcha got his arm broken by Frieza in the beginning, now Frieza just broke his pride. Sorry Yamcha, you can't win 'em all. XD)

- So Vegeta is actually learning some manners? Interesting, I wonder where that'll lead him. (Bulma can be good at influencing him, can't she?)

- Frieza's training has paid off, with him now being able to use his Fifth Form without losing it, and he's probably more balanced overall, nice. (And Kooler seems to have gained some strength. Excellent.)

- Dr. Gero was delightfully amoral here, in the Love to Hate kind of way. Him surviving past the Android Saga was unquestionably a great decision on your part. I liked how him talking to Tenshinhan positively oozed Faux Affably Evil. Including Gero, there's 7 active Androids now. This really does hammer home just how dangerous Gero is, especially when he survived to learn from his mistakes.

(Marvelous touch on the Android 21 appearance, I see what you did there. I'm guessing that "getting touchy about 16" part was a subtle reference to how he's based off of Gero's dead son? Finally, I'm fairly sure Gero is irredeemable by now, and Cell is going to be, to take a part of a Frieza quote, a "nightmare beyond the horrors of hell")

- Krillin managed to get rid of the sound his Kienzans make? Nice, now he's even more dangerous. (You guys are pretty good at giving characters more credit than they got in canon, from Vegeta managing to intelligently defeat Pui-pui by proving that no, Talking Is NOT a Free Action, sort of like he'd fight on Namek, thus proving he can still win by being smart if he swallows his pride, to Krillin managing to be effective past the Namek Saga. And giving movie villains, like Slug, more depth, of course)

- Speaking of Pui-pui, I wouldn't be surprised if Babidi arriving on Earth is being delayed, thanks to Pui-pui's death.

- Knowing you're the "Evil Writer Lady", I'm guessing Tenshinhan as we knew him is just... gone.

- Goku, you optimistic fool. Of course it was too good to be true. But what else should we expect from you? Now you might be a dead man, because the fecal matter has hit the rotary impeller.

- Videl might be paralyzed, and in desperate need of a Senzu/healing magic. They're in quite the precarious situation there.

I'm guessing that Bojack and pals will probably appear down the road? As... undeveloped as they were in the movie, I'm curious to see your take on them...nah, you'll just have them kill off everyone with no interesting character growth, have misspellings every three words, and have the outcome completely obvious. You'll call it... the SoD Bojack Special: Universe 6 Edition. Kidding, of course. You know which Bojack Special I'm talking about *cough*DBM*cough* (If bad art translates directly to misspellings in written form, I suppose).
Gazzarix chapter 32 . 10/31
Loving the Chapter!

Thanks for this awesome story!
Love the Android 21 and Hetap references!

hope everything in IRL is going well for you. :D

patiently waiting

Gazzarix
SPARTAN-0052 chapter 32 . 11/2
13,14,15,16,20,21,Tao,and Ten. If Gero keeps churning out Androids he might as well become the next Tony Stark. Although, until we get a concrete identity of 21 confirmed, for all we know the guy's actually a softie who's trying to restore his family to life (without cheating and using dragonballs). And the cliffhanger encounter is a 5V2 with 2 familiar OG Dragonball villains, good stuff. Chichi and Videl are clear hostage-material, making it pretty hard on Goku unless he can whip out a SS2 speedblitz at will, which would kind of fodderize these guys (can he even go SS2 without an external trigger yet? Personally I think one of Toriyama's biggest mistakes in terms of power-creep was letting characters whip out the new Super-transformation at will after doing it once).
Perfection8 chapter 32 . 11/1
I always get confused about the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. What is the difference? How does a person know they are one or not? Surely not all who could be diagnosed as one or the other do anything bad?

I really liked the part where Frieza finally accepted Goku as a person rather than being just a non person who he wants to get revenge on.
JLBB chapter 3 . 11/1
This stupid one review per chapter rule is driving me mad...
This is meant for chapter 28 Celation.

Poor Tien. God, what has that bastard done to him? I'm really wishing Gero a painfull death at this point but I get the feeling he might be around for a bit longer.

Yamcha, you'll get yourself killed one day if you don't watch your mouth.

More magic! It's great news that Frieza can now controll the fithed form, well, mostly controll it but I'm sure he'll get the hang of it with some more practise. Also Kooler and Frieza bonding/working together is always great to see.

And Gohan and Videl continue to build up their friendship. Be proud of yourself, Videl, Krillin failed at the whole "be pure" thing... as did Bulma, Roshi and Oolong. Ah, good old Dragon Ball had it's very own magic to it.

I get the feeling Mr. Satan will get worried over Videl hanging out with Gohan. Cause everytime Videl is around Gohan they get into trouble.
jungkookies chapter 1 . 11/1
Uwaah! I finally get to write a real review from my actual account for this wonderful fanfiction! Disregarding my review for your little note, up until this point, I've only been posting under the pseudonym Strawberry Cat.

This chapter was an absolute gem. I love the Gohan and Videl interactions and I see that you've taken the route of making Tenshinahan an android (or so it seems, anyhow). And you've even added Android 21! I love her design and I'm so glad you've decided to implement her into the story.

Looks like the Frost brothers have finally faced their demons. I, for one, am so glad that Cooler got to kick the living shit out of Kold. I've never liked him. I'm a huge Freeza fan girl myself and I get shivers every time a new chapter comes up...

You are a huge inspiration for me as a reader and writer and I can never stop thinking about SoD after reading it. I lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and form all sorts of different storylines in the SoD universe.

I've recently discovered that I'm more suited to writing shoujo even though shonen has always been my thing... but that won't stop me from writing all the shonen you've managed to stuff into this one fanfiction.

Thank you so much for your epic contribution to the Dragon Ball fandom! I'll never forget this story.

This is a review for chapter 28 if you couldn't already tell. But you can't review twice and I already commented on your update soo... :P
twisterblake2015 chapter 32 . 11/1
Well finally caught up to where your at and loving this story and until the next chapter as well.
twisterblake2015 chapter 31 . 11/1