Reviews for Savior of Demons
ItsFuzzyPickles chapter 47 . 7/6
I am going to leave a review here since in case you edit out the next chapter to include the story, I would like to review that.

It is good to hear that you are still around. I was wondering if the fic had been abandoned and I considered leaving a review earlier just to see what you were up to, but it is great to hear that it has not. Even if you are indeed on hiatus.

Here is to hoping that we see the story return in its glorious fashion. Freeza's epic tale of redemption must be told to its continuation.
Kiue Jin chapter 48 . 7/4
I'm glad to hear that you're still around. You had me worried.
Zurr chapter 48 . 7/1
Love your work and have been reading it for years, happy to see you're still kicking! Don't worry too much about the hiatus, do what you gotta to keep yourself healthy. Life, after all, is the most important story of all.

Your profile doesn't have a link to your other work or your deviantArt anymore, not sure if that's intentional? Good luck with whatever you're doing, though!
RocaxGF1 chapter 48 . 7/3
Happy anniversary! I have been enjoying your fic since a long time ago, hope you keep being so dedicated to this great story.
I hope you can get to a better state of mind. I've been checking this fanfic regularly to see if it's been updated, and I'm glad to see you're still here!
dropout-ninja chapter 48 . 7/1
Happy Anniversary to my favorite DBZ fics on this site! I've been so glad to get to read this tale. SoD is a whole experience and it's wonderful to see how far it's made it.
I wish you the best of luck in other ventures and team building and thank you once again for giving us readers this ride!
(gonna have to review as a guest for the actual chap 48 probably knowing this site, but I wanted you to know your reader base is supportive of this story through updates and hiatus both)
Happy late birthday!
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 48 . 7/1
Hope you're keeping well dude.. I was sceptical of the story originally but really enjoyed it
Metroid Life chapter 48 . 7/1
Happy anniversary! I hope it's a good day for you.
Magusmon chapter 48 . 6/30
Good to hear from you, I know what it's like to live with constant pain so I hope you get better/find a way to help reduce it. I'm glad you're still interested in SoD and will continue to eagerly await new chapters, but remember no matter what negative things others say: you are more important that their demands, your life and health mater more than their vitriol. Thank you for the update.
MSN-04 Sazabi chapter 48 . 6/30
I just wanted to express my own joy at the anniversary of this fic and I hope for your recovery on top of that! vd
WolveHulk chapter 48 . 6/30
It's great to hear from you, my friend. I understand that you haven't been able to write due to stress and health issues. Anyone would feel the same in your case. Anyway, I wish you the best on your recovery and look forward to the day you can continue with what you love most.
ardee chapter 47 . 6/20
Hey, really hope you're doing ok and you can get back to this incredible story at some point!
Aetherium21 chapter 1 . 6/16
Would be nice to see Frieda drop the standard cartoon villain idiocy
Long time reader chapter 47 . 5/27
cant wait til you come back!
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »