Reviews for Savior of Demons
Francisco Ayala chapter 48 . 2/4
I'm here in 2024. Still eagerly waiting the next chapter. I saw that dragon Ball multiverse started with different fanfictions that they didn't personally create. I'm constantly commenting on these miniseries for them to do some sort of adaptation for Savior of demons. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I want to see it in manga format. I want to see it go further. I understand that you're having a problem with rekindling your obsession and I think getting contact with multiverse and having them take some sort of personal stake in your creation. Would definitely do that. Seeing everything you write in manga format would definitely rekindle it I feel. I hope you're doing well. I hope everything is good. Positive vibes and just know I read this in 2021 and I'm still here and I'm still waiting and I'll be here and I'll be waiting as patient as I can be. Thank you for everything
Gary Eggleston chapter 48 . 10/8/2023
Gday, Just a quick message to say, I hope all is going well for you with studies, health and life!
I pop on every few months, just to see if the muse has appeared for you again .

Either way, I hope you are going well.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/27/2023
I've exclusively been a lurker for a long ass time in DBM's comments, but both you and Duwang/Beerus were both unpleasant to everyone at the slightest disagreement, as well as constantly cluttering the comments with your bickering and getting in the way of actual discussion taking place.

Also, really odd way of holding your readers hostage. Best thing to do is ignore the people who shit on you for no reason and with no actual critique, and focus on the work you believe in at your own pace. Anyone who's reasonable and not a child can accept that and wait patiently for the next update no matter how long it takes.
ardee chapter 48 . 6/30/2023
It's the two year anniversary of the last update... This was always one of my favorite stories on the entire website. The quality of the prose and characterization was truly top notch, and the level at which you were able to break down Frieza's psyche is something that has inspired my own writing. I hope that whatever health issues you were dealing with are at least doing better now, and if it's in the stars that you perhaps return one day and finish this wonderful tale.
StRAngE ToASt chapter 25 . 4/15/2023
Rereading SoD! The fight against Haabu is one of my favorites in the story as of the present chapter! I always come back to read it every now and then because just so good! He was such a hammy narcissist and I love him because of it! He will be missed. May he ham it up in the depths of Hell. XP

Fifth Form Frieza was also incredibly well done. Boy was the reveal scary for us as readers, the heroes, Haabu, and probably poor Freezy-pop himself beneath his temporary bout of raving lunacy. While I am a fan of Golden Frieza, I can respect your opinion as to why you don't like it! Doesn't change the fact that this is a very memorable battle! Well wishes, Roketto! I can't wait to see SoD return in the future!
Pinkroseutena chapter 11 . 4/1/2023
This interesting cause yeah we never seen freiza interact with his brother so we didn't read know what their relay was like cause kooler was cold and stoic much different from the father and brother
Pinkroseutena chapter 6 . 4/1/2023
Lol freiza realize he can troll people now XD
Pinkroseutena chapter 2 . 4/1/2023
Love the dumbfounded Frieza when Goku outed him as a masochist basically XD
Phoenixelh chapter 48 . 1/22/2023
Hello, I don't know if you are still active or still interested in writing your fanfiction on the story of frieza, but I wanted to write you a little word of encouragement and above all of congratulations.
I'm French so I had to translate your whole story (sorry for the grammar of my message suddenly ').
Result I loved it, I read it all at once! It took me two good intensive weeks (between work etc) but I couldn't stop! Your style is fluid, the characters superbly respected and described and their exchange / dialogues it's great art!
I'm a big fan of frieza and your fanfiction is just pure happiness, I found myself smiling just by reading
I have so many questions! Do you plan to cover dragonball super arcs? Will Frieza find love? Will Kuriza exist? will we have fusion? A golden transformation ? Will we have a story about Arcos?
Besides, I take advantage of this message to ask you: I draw in my free time, can I make fanarts of your story?
I hope that your story will continue and that you will find the motivation and above all the desire to continue!
Courage for everything you undertake and see you soon I hope
Pakrete chapter 48 . 10/19/2022
Too bad the language barrier is too high for me. I would have liked to help you because I really liked your story, the style, the details. It's hard to lose your enthusiasm for such a big project. I have no imagination, I just read people's hearts. Writing a story is like directing actors. But to go where? Only you can guide them. We can give tips, indicate paths to avoid...but we are limited.
I understand your health issues. But you have to hang on. You will find someone to help you. But it won't be me because the only thing I know how to do is transcribe your words with colors ;)

From a little artist of DA
Zephonius chapter 48 . 5/28/2022
This has gotta be one of my favorite fanfics ever, it’s the perfect blend of keeping in character while also diverging in ways that can be interesting and entertaining but also an impossibility in canon. The characterization of everyone is great, not a single person coming off as being the way they are simply because it causes the plot. Truly a fantastic work
Kukapetal chapter 1 . 5/18/2022
Apparently logging into this site is an utter impossibility right now so I’ll have to review as a guest.

Anyway, this is fantastic for a first chapter. Characterization is spot-on. Everyone “sounds” correct, to the point I could hear them talking in their Funimation voices. Seriously, you capture each character’s way of speaking perfectly. You also capture the various relationships between characters and relevant plot points (such as Gohan’s great power or the various characters’ trauma from the events on Namek) well and work them organically into the scene.

Frieza is especially well written, and you do a good job handling the wide range of emotions he goes through in this scene. From seeing his typical arrogance toward “lesser beings,” to seeing how intimidated he is by his father, to seeing how angry he is towards the heroes, to watching him break down from confident fighter to frustrated to childish, to dealing with PTSD, to utter terror once Goku returns…it was a rollercoaster but it all felt believable. Well done!

Also love how you write his father and him emoting with their tails!

Fight scenes are exciting and easy to follow too. I can tell you know your subject matter, and that’s always really appreciated. I’m a tiny bit torn on seeing the humans do so well against Frieza. On one hand, I LOVE seeing them get a chance to actually matter to the plot, but on the other hand it did seem weird that they could hold their own against Frieza when he was SO tough to defeat on Namek. But I can accept that they’d been training (nice to see their training with King Kai not go to waste in this fic) and that Frieza is dealing with a mangled body and serious psychological trauma that could def hamper his abilities. Besides, he did get the upper hand in the end, so it’s not like they curbstomped him.

There were a few places where two characters spoke in the same paragraph, and it felt like Bulma got lost in the shuffle, but these are pretty minor issues. Overall, this was a really strong beginning. Just wonderful!
Guitarlover56784 chapter 39 . 5/13/2022
Don't leave!
Guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 5/11/2022
The majority of fics and comics show that friends power level, and gokus as a super saiyan, had a power level of 120-150 million. So vegeta getting frazzled by an 8 million power level... is weird
GymNatty321 chapter 6 . 3/13/2022
INSTANT TRANSMISSION NOT SHUNKAN POO POO.
1,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »