Reviews for The Dethroned King and the Nothing Boy
EiswolfZero chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
God oh my god
I was sosososo afraid that you wouldn't make them work it out in the end
blackkyu chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Thank you for this wonderful journey! It flowed perfectly with the movie, and truly felt like it was a reality all on it's own.
Sikami chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
YOU FUCKING MANAGED TO CHANGE UP THE WHOLE ENDING WITH ONE FUCKING CHAPTER AND OMG, MY EYES, SWEAT IS GOING THROUGH MY EYES AND MY CHEEKS AND NOSE ARE BLOODSHOT AND I CAN'T HANDLE THE FEELS. I LOVE IT. THIS DESERVES A FUCKING GRAMMY, AN OSCAR, A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE, EVERY SINGLE AWARD DAM IT. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. for writing this. It turned out perfect and I, at the bitter least, don't have to wait for an eternity.
Sikami chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
I'm really crying so hard right now. Omg, I can't the tears are just coming and why. It's os beautiful. It's okay Pitch! one more fucking chapter left and then I'll have to wait for an eternity *continues to cry*
Sikami chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Oh, my my heart. She crying. I'm sweating through my eyes, dear lord WHY. THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL.
Z chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
Ugh amazing. I wish youd post like an epilogue i dont want it to end :(
Ivys Poison chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
I loved it!~ It made me cry so much! When are you gonna make the sequel?
Addiction's Curse chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
The emotional rendering is so beautiful. I cried at the end, it felt so perfect and because it iended/i.
Heavenly Blue chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Oh my gods! Please please have the sequel out soon! I want to find out the Guardians' reaction to the fact that Jack and Pitch are in love with one another! And the Man in the Moon has a lot of explaining to do too! Why in the world was Jack's memory gone in the first place Manny knew that Pitch will start seeking revenge after the thinks that Jack stop believing in him!
NotSoNormalLady chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
skthjksrjth;srkt OMG, I loved this! Like, so much! I really can't wait for a sequel!
Shttrd Glas chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
Oh my god. I so want a sequel. Please.
lucy Ichinose chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
I love this story so much. It was beautifully written and coexists with the actual movie. Every part that was your own that you placed in the storyline fit perfectly. Every moment throughout the story everyone was in character, which made it so much more perfect. This story pulled at my heart and made me love Pitch more than I already did. Fantastic work and continue writing such wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
That story was amazing I loved how it was pitches side and everything went with the movie to make it feel so much real like it was part of the story, it was grand
TARDISbluu chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I really liked this. :)
Chuckleworthy chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Frighteningly beautiful and has to be one of the best fanfics I've read in a while.