Reviews for Night On Bald Mountain
Play-doh Akumu chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hey darkmoonsigel, what's up. I've been reading a lot of your Hannibal fanfic lately, and it's really effin good. Grade A stories. I eat it up. Okay, puns aside, there's just a few things I wanna say:

1. Really fantastic writing. Draws me in, then it gets even better. That's awesome. Good choices on the music as well, it provides a classy theme to your stories.

2. 100% in character. At some points it even creeps me out... as it should, lol. Like uh Immortal Beloved? That story's now burned into my mind, lmao... I also appreciate that you include a taste of canon in every story, just to get me in the groove of it.

3. Having never really examined canon, I'm not aware of its plot holes. However it's awesome that you are. Not sure which story it was, but pointing out how Graham should have recognised his altered flies, how obvious Hannibal was being- genius. Every time you write Graham's realisation, the story becomes clearer in my mind.

So basically that's why I keep reading. Great writer, great characterization, great plot additions. Your stories may fit into canon more easily than canon fits into canon, which says a lot.

Something that bothers me: Even though you have a great gig going on here, it strikes me as a one trick pony. I'd like to see you write in a different style. Maybe a longer story, like a murder mystery. Or maybe an unexpected chain of events, just to mix it up. I mean, it's obvious that you've figured canon out. The plot holes, the chemistry, etc. What I want to see now is something more personally driven.

TLDR: You're a fantastic writer, and I'm looking forward to your next story.

And uh message me if you want a beta reader, lol, I'd die to. My tumblr is 6ftcold. Peace
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
The way you describe the Ripper's ability to ruin not just the dead but the living "a god returning to smite the pretenders" was very interesting to read. Same goes to the beginning conflicting opinions of Jack and Hannibal in their treatment of Will. You really have a way of describing them!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Amazing comfort fix and totally stuck to their natural relationship plus the nature of their existence. Truly beautiful and mind blowing.