Reviews for September 1st
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ahh so fluffy! xD

BUT i love it though :) 3
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow. That was really, really good. Sure, maybe a little cheesy, but still wonderful! _
Sarah Jo chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
As someone who doesn't quite believe in fate, I found this all too coincidental... but it was short and sweet and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy so I loved it _ Good job.
TrumpetGaal chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Aw, that was sweet!

SIL
Birthday Girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
YAY! September 1st is mybirthday... just another reason I love all things Harry Potter
ArtemisPotter chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Don't feel cheesy. It was very well-written and I loved it! Sigh, 'dreamy look on face.' Sigh again.
chikichiki chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
oh my flippin GOSH! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC! *hugs to death* *melts to the ground with fluff* .. *happy sigh* :3 .. awesome job.. xD..
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Yay! Was awesome! I love all of your work! And stop hating fluff so much! Fluff is the good part of all stories! Yay! Wirte more! Yay!

~Ally~
Sweet Sarcasm chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
OMg...this was the sweetest thing I've ever read! You are by far one of my fave authors! YOU ROCk!
titoubreizh chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
i love your story it's so great!
Jaizar chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
i haven't read htis yet, but ive saved it to read tommorw, and i know it'll be good anyway, so i figured i'd review now. im sure it'll be brilliant. the best thign about u is, 1. when ur modest about ur look,s ur beleivable 2. u write one chapter fics. THANKYUO! anyway, kp it up. ur on my fav list
Dark Princess of the Light chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
aw. *is abounding in fluff* *ba* i luv ur stories!
pokie4389 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Awesome!
HarryPotterSNL chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
that story was so cute! YOu should not feel sickened that you wrote something so cheesy and happy. It was great! and people like to read uplifting stories sometimes.
mione1031 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
aww so cute, i loved it... maybe you could have had them just talk for awhile longer on the train and built it up a little before either got brave enough to say anything... but it was still good! :)