Reviews for The Future of Us
dcj chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Not sure how I missed this one...Yes please...Sam and Andy babysitting together...getting ideas...

Fun seeing them both a little panicky but even better when things settle down and their minds start to wander a little.

Just a really nice mix of humor and feelings.
deedee920 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ah! Nothing beats Sam and Andy babysitting. Andy being a natural, and Sam getting all worked up over that fact. PERFECT! I could totally picture this, the way you wrote it. Great job :)
rookieD chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So much to love about this. I think we all feel Andy's ovary-twitching pains at the mere thought of Swarek holding a baby. And the fact he clearly wants to get Andy knocked up as well (stat)...SWOON, lol.

Loved the overall 'intimacy' you conveyed the whole way through...just a really beautiful read :)
Pree24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This title is so apt. Can we please get something like this in S5, just a short baby sitting gig. Sam being paniced was perfect and hilarious. What I wouldn't give to see that onscreen!
Loved his response to Andys statement: "Cuddle him or something." It was so funny.

Sam and Andy in this sort of situation is needed. Their whole interaction in this fic was awesome. They fit so well its perfect :D

Love reading your fics :)
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ha ha... This was so cute, and not in the "my teeth hurt" kind of way. Loved it!
SMchick chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yes! Thanks for writing something where they've got their chemistry back!
vixenali chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Gah, very hot without going fully there! I like to imagine them babysitting a baby or a small child...this was fun to read and picture Sam holding a 4 month old. I'd like to imagine how things will be when they are finally on the same page and wanting to work out their relationship better, especially with this season. I love how Sam likes to have her to himself.

I'm happy you posted this story, it was very lovely to read :)
kate1701 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god I love seeing this side of them, its stories like this that give us the hope that they will get there eventually, but prob later in the season than that we would like...
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is where they should definitely be in series 5 but I can't wait that long. Sam needs to dump marlo( I swear if her big announcement when the show comes back on in a couple of weeks, is that she is pregnant to Sam, I'm gonna hot someone! )So Andy needs to not actually get with nick then her and Sam can hook up with out him nearly dying in an ambulance.
I loved ur story by the way.
stewart14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Terrific one shot. Wish you would continue it. Too bad we will never see anything like this on the show. Would love to see Sam and Andy babysit Olivia.
vampirelove20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
love the last line lol that made me laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013