Reviews for The lost prince
CuteCupquake chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is now canon! I now declare Captain Hook as Ariel and prince Eric's long lost son now :D he is now PRINCE Hook :D
PetitSophie chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Very intersting twist! I love it! you have to keep writing and make a whole story from this idea! I would love to see how they work in Neverland, and then see how Hook decides upon his responsabilities... and how princess and prince relates in the future.
Come on! please write more!
a.touch.eclectic chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wonderful story! This would be so great if it actually happened!
M7007 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Interesting twist, that would be really cool if it was canon and I could just imagine Charming's face. (utterly gobsmacked)
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I like it :)
You have managed to make right the years and the story about Hook's parents, which allow David and Emma to think he is the true prince.
It could be a interesting story about how David and Snow want Emma to be with Hook, in other to make the kingdom be ruled by both, Emma and Hook, as true heirs. have you tought about continuing the ffic?
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hahaa! Thanks, this was really cute! :)
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my Gucci this story is so cute! Please please continue it I really want to know what's going to happen next. Do they find Henry, are they going back to The Enchanted Forest, do Emma and Killian get together? So many questions that need to be answered please continue with the story.
marizactz chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was amazing. Such a nice twist love it :D
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
that would be a great twist on the show!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hehe, that was brilliant. How amazing it would be if that became canon :)
Ellen-Thalia chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Well this is an interesting twist... I can't wait for more xD
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Dude, you should totally like continue this. I love the idea! Any chance of there being more to it or is it strictly a oneshot?
missmandapanda chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Cute. Nice twist on that tumblr post.
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
OMFG. great theory! i love this so much it explains the theory as well as making it into a really good fic omgee prince killian that just just totes adorbs i really hope they do that on the show
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
LOVING THIS! Don't stop writing!