Reviews for Alpha and Omega
LeslieC chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Wonderful and touching story, but it made me bluster! It is a wonderful illustration that it takes more than biology to be a father and a dad.
enchantment1972 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This story was so exquisite, it even made me cry a little. My heart ached for Jonathan when he thought he could never obtain a father's love and it soared when the Captain revealed his true feelings and willingly stepped into the role. I love that you chose that moment of incredible joy between the two of them to allow them to touch and their special pact was such a heartwarming and binding moment in their relationship.

The second chapter was just as brilliant in the way you updated us on their lives with a casual conversation that turned into so much more. I often wondered if Captain Gregg could crossover whenever he wished and your take on it was a perfect blend of sound reasoning and heart. The characterizations and humor were spot on as usual and I love how the Captain aged himself to protect Carolyn's feelings. Even absent from the story, her presence was still strongly enforced as was the entire family's connection to each other. Wonderful story. :)
ShakNali chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Ah, this was a very nice story.
AnonymousLily chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Beautifully handled- bittersweet. I really enjoyed the joining of these two scenes. You did a wonderful job of capturing their voices. The "boy toy" gave me a good giggle as well . . .
TianaMur chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I have been reading all your excellent stories and may I say you have a master's touch; skilfully weaving the essence of the show with your ideas and presenting the delighted reader richer, more meaningful characters and situations.

While I do enjoy angst and 'adult' situations, what I genuinely admire in your stories (and I have been a 'GAMMer' for years) is that they flow naturally but without losing that overall 'feel good vibe', if you will, that the TV show engendered; keeping what was essentially a light-hearted comedy but extending it to a much deeper intimate level...I do so hope you will write more and that we, the Readers, will not lose you to time and the constraints of 'real-life'...thank you
gaylesam chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Congratulations on adding such a warm, heartfelt addition to the GaMM universe. Your dialog is solid and well in character, and the storyline feels honest and true.

Gayle