Reviews for The Antiquer's Trade
Visitor chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Its been a year or so since this fanficition was written but who cares I wish to comment on this anyway. It was a nice read that helped take my mind off some things for little while and for that I thank you. I am just going to assume the use of cyanide poisoning as a guess which is probably wrong through either the candy or tea. though I think this poisoning kills you pretty quick but meh. This was a nice and simple murder mystery and once again a nice read anyway.
Now back to reality and all its wonders. Till next time.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was beautiful, mesmerizing, funny, sweet, just downright gorgeous!
hashbags chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Just wanted to say that this is now officially my favorite story in the whole world of fanfiction. I seriously have fallen in love with this one shot. Please DO make more! Thank you for the lovely read.
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I always enjoy the way you write your stories; all of them are so mysterious and have a dark atmosphere. It's great for the genre you're specialized in.

Even when you write about Usagi and Misaki in a different time (let's say historical) you manage to capture their personalities perfectly. I especially like how you turn Usagi into such a cool person. I wouldn't mind getting history lessons from him.

My assumptions are that Usagi poisoned the candy. The old switcheroo never fails.

Very interesting and well-written.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow, that was great! I love mystery because there's almost always an unexpected twist... to go along with cunning plans and back up plans twice-folded (sometimes thrice-folded) for success.

I thought the skinny thief was just unconscious... but since you say he's dead; if it wasn't a bullet, or poison in the tea, it was poison on the cup, probably at the handle which was then transferred to the mouth when the thief began chewing his thumb... poison makes sense because it agrees with poison in the emerald candy... cough... anyway... good job.
raiu.corvus chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Answer-Akihiko added poison into the candy mix hence killing said skinny thief to death- perpetually slow, painful and choking death...

Thank you my sweet little love. You've raise my spirits to many a level with this story. I find myself caught up and swept away by the beauty of your writing, bringing the images to life right before my mind's eye. I could hear it, I could see it, I could smell it even... I could almost taste the blood coming off the murders and the killings and even that sweet nectar of death on the candy and I could feel the love between the characters and the mystery that hangs in the air, keeping me tight to my seat.

Thank you. I love you.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I just wrote a review like two hours ago, but when I tried to post it, the site gave an error -_- Let's try again.
The idea of this story is brilliant! I've never written such a unique plotline for a Junjou fanfic; it's very original :D I usually have trouble reading chapters longer than 5,000 words - thanks to my horrible attention span - but I finished it nonetheless xD
Thanks for writing this! It's a lovely one-shot :)
Primordium chapter 1 . 7/1/2013