Reviews for The Antiquer's Trade
Guest chapter 1 . 6h
Lots of atmosphere, light hearted tone. Very fun, really enjoyed.
Fely chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This is a freaking masterpiece! I'm sorry I'm reading this story this late. It's because I've only seen that you've posted a new story for the antiquer's trade saga. So I've decided to take it from the first one to the last. And boy, it is so good! It kinda reminds me of that early 2000's tv drama Ghost Whisperer. I was obsessed with it as a kid.
I love how you kept Akihiko so perfectly in character and I really liked how you've given hints to Misaki's past on the streets. Miyagi and Shinobu-chin as cops made me laugh a lot because even though Miyagi's in charge, it's clear who's patronizing who! Haha XD
The thieves were hilariously stupid and it was so good it reminded me of the two thieves from Home Alone. But seriously, how stupid can one be? X*D I pray to never ever know.
Okay, so the candy was dyed in a green substance? Could it be that Aki-evil-hiko poisoned the thief? Hope I got that right.
That poor doll though. Even though I find those kind of dolls creepy af , I still feel bad for it for that kind of end. Seriously, I was actually expecting that doll to be possessed. Thank God it was not. It isn't... Right?
Oh well, long story short, this was a very good read and I think I'll read part two tomorrow, by the Christmas tree, drinking some good mulled wine :3 Love you! *gives you a jar full of cookies*

Hugs,
Fel
Visitor chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Its been a year or so since this fanficition was written but who cares I wish to comment on this anyway. It was a nice read that helped take my mind off some things for little while and for that I thank you. I am just going to assume the use of cyanide poisoning as a guess which is probably wrong through either the candy or tea. though I think this poisoning kills you pretty quick but meh. This was a nice and simple murder mystery and once again a nice read anyway.
Now back to reality and all its wonders. Till next time.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was beautiful, mesmerizing, funny, sweet, just downright gorgeous!
hashbags chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Just wanted to say that this is now officially my favorite story in the whole world of fanfiction. I seriously have fallen in love with this one shot. Please DO make more! Thank you for the lovely read.
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I always enjoy the way you write your stories; all of them are so mysterious and have a dark atmosphere. It's great for the genre you're specialized in.

Even when you write about Usagi and Misaki in a different time (let's say historical) you manage to capture their personalities perfectly. I especially like how you turn Usagi into such a cool person. I wouldn't mind getting history lessons from him.

My assumptions are that Usagi poisoned the candy. The old switcheroo never fails.

Very interesting and well-written.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow, that was great! I love mystery because there's almost always an unexpected twist... to go along with cunning plans and back up plans twice-folded (sometimes thrice-folded) for success.

I thought the skinny thief was just unconscious... but since you say he's dead; if it wasn't a bullet, or poison in the tea, it was poison on the cup, probably at the handle which was then transferred to the mouth when the thief began chewing his thumb... poison makes sense because it agrees with poison in the emerald candy... cough... anyway... good job.
raiu.corvus chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Answer-Akihiko added poison into the candy mix hence killing said skinny thief to death- perpetually slow, painful and choking death...

Thank you my sweet little love. You've raise my spirits to many a level with this story. I find myself caught up and swept away by the beauty of your writing, bringing the images to life right before my mind's eye. I could hear it, I could see it, I could smell it even... I could almost taste the blood coming off the murders and the killings and even that sweet nectar of death on the candy and I could feel the love between the characters and the mystery that hangs in the air, keeping me tight to my seat.

Thank you. I love you.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I just wrote a review like two hours ago, but when I tried to post it, the site gave an error -_- Let's try again.
The idea of this story is brilliant! I've never written such a unique plotline for a Junjou fanfic; it's very original :D I usually have trouble reading chapters longer than 5,000 words - thanks to my horrible attention span - but I finished it nonetheless xD
Thanks for writing this! It's a lovely one-shot :)
Primordium chapter 1 . 7/1/2013