Reviews for Wobble
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww the ending was adorable :)
Poor Austin- heights are not fun. I'm not scared of heights, but if I went through what he did then maybe I would be. A little.
Well done it was cute!
phia514 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
tumbs up
naada.bh chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I've never seen the idea of Austin having of heights, it's kinda always Ally. I like it, really.

I literally love it so much when Austin and Dez have conversations about Ally, or about Austin's feelings in general, just like in Campers & Complications, and I wish we'll see more of it in season 3. But anyways, I liked the first part with Austin and Dez. Seriously, it's always the best seeing things from Austin's pov, maybe that's just me, idk, but I really love it.

That "fly landed on the Moon" thing made me laugh. A plus. Oh, this part too "With invisible marks, because he does not need her father to find any love bites on her neck. Not that he'll admit to any urge to do such a thing. Outloud." made me laugh. And I honestly was still laughing throughout this whole part, because of what Austin was trying to do. Idk, this part was funny.

The whole incident with the christmas tree, gosh, that's totally something that would happen to Austin. And he was so adorable still thinking about Ally even tho he was in pain, physically.

The roller coaster right, now that, I wanna see it on the show, in both ways, the way where it's kinda romantic and Ally's afraid and Austin's there to reassure her that's everything's all right and all that, and in the other way where something funny happens and it just turns to a mess that we often see on A&A, like, the kind of mess that the four of them get themselves into. "He had a question of his own.'What if I die tonight, and never get to say I love you?'" just imagine his face at this very moment. That is all.

Again, I like how Austin's the one not sure and kind of afraid and Ally's the one comforting him and all that.

The love confession was sweet, and the kiss wa even better, since in this case it "kinda" ( not entirely ) came as an accident, a good accident, like, I know he would've kissed her either way, but the way the kiss came to live, I don't know, I liked it better that. You know what I mean.

"That's where they belong." sweet ending to a sweet one-shot. Great job :)
StaveryGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
SOOOOO CUTE! I loved it 33

And heights are...Very. Very. Scary.
SarahBearlovesR5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
loved it!
BatFink chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww biggest squeals EVER! This is just so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
i'm requesting a prompt that is T or M instead of K.
maddiegirl56 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Yay I love this! You are literally the best author on this website, no joke!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Poor Austin, he loves Ally too much to keep his feet on the floor for too long.