Reviews for Finding Peace in Chaos
sesshomura'slover chapter 12 . 10/4
Please update soon. I enjoyed your story.
AevonNaga chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Hi! :) I really loved this story but I'm confused. Was this the last chapter or is there more on the way?
RKandee13 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I really think you should find a way to continue this. its one of my favorites
Amazilia chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Wow that's an intense ending!
Amazilia chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Ooooh snap the Bat's back :o
But. More importantly. That was hot
Amazilia chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I love the ending of this chapter. If I was in love with bane, his heavy breathing would lull me to peaceful sleep as well
Amazilia chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Ugh the suspense is killing me! Claim her in every way Bane!
Amazilia chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I think I've decided I'm seriously attracted to dominant bad boy types. I should go to sleep but I can't stop reading!
Amazilia chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Like I said, haven't seen the movie but from your story bane is looking sooo sexy
Amazilia chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I decided to read this story too even though I haven't seen the movie XD I feel like there could have been more "awkwardness" from either person but overall I like the start :)
AnnaBanana314 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Wow. Awesome story. I loved reading it and will definitely be looking for your next one!

AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Has it really only been 12 chapters?! I feel like this just panned out into perfection. Through pacing & the characters you've really succeeded with this one. What'll you work on next? I am curious now.
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Muahahaha! You, my dear, are pure evil with that ending! He's back black. Well I, for one am down for finding out what is in store for Gotham. Where doth we go from here?
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
That was delectable. This story is unique in that when a great warrior protects such small a thing, as peaceful as an ant. We know prior to Gotham, he was protector of young Talia, a gentle giant. Though he brings about the wrath of a god, you write him with such a touch of a feather to her. It is a charming piece, for sure. I wonder how the return of the Batman will affect her. Especially when the great giant is brought down after being abandoned by Talia. Or is there another outcome on store for us?

I do hope so. She is a great OC to read. An even greater character to imagine yourself in her shoes. Though she is small, I do see a heart of a lion in her. Does she have a gift of premonitions, or just an uncanny sense of preservation?
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I will enjoy delving further through TDKR along Annella. Have to say, the ending action sequences should prove very noteworthy. I'd love to see him protect her, until she can protect him in the end. To evac him to safety. She would have plenty of money, now that her parents have been found. She will make a beautiful mate for the masked man. Well done!