Reviews for The Marks You Leave
Tojoro chapter 5 . 7/1
oh my god this is so cute! i would love to read or even write a story about him gaining his marks at a younger age and how his classmates react, lmao!
VonX.1727 chapter 1 . 6/29
I love this! This just leaves me squeling! My favourites were the 4th and 5th chapters! I love the interaction between Tsuna and the OC's . And it's such a coincidence that Bella is my nickname! Haha, I nearly choked on my drink...
protective-kitsune chapter 5 . 5/17
This was so cute! I could die!
loretta537 chapter 5 . 3/28
this is a good story, i hope to read more soon
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 3/23
oh I love the concept and the story is very well done too !

,Vein
I was just wondering if the guardians and reborn had marks?
I'm really curious about Hibari's marks.
CinamonRolls chapter 5 . 2/23
The candy one was really cute and heart-warming. I really love it
BlackShadow1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
awww so adorable
meme7789 chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
OMG! This Is great. I love these drabbles so much. I really really really live reading them. And lambo, ahhhhh! I really like the idea for this story! it so creative and interesting. i really hope there is more to this!
ilko chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
How lovely ; u ;
Zivyx chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
That's what they always say. Next thing you know, you're stuffed in the back of their trunk, sucking on candy, hands bound, but too busy to scream for help.
Wynter Spite chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
This is the cutest story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
So. Dayum. CUTE~~~~~~ *faints*
ADDBaby chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
That ending - just *inhale* *screaches like a dying whale* SO CUTEEEEEEE!
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
This is so -do forgive the pun- sweet! :D And I find the different marks very interesting. I wonder what kind of marks Tsuna has left on his Guardians...? Not to mention Reborn! That would be VERY interesting to read about. :) *hint hint, nudge nudge*

Again, a very interesting, unique idea. Thanks for sharing, I've enjoyed reading this a lot.