Reviews for The Marks You Leave
You Light The Sky chapter 5 . 4/9
This is gorgeous. Wow.
*coos*
NemesisNecrosis chapter 5 . 3/28
This is a really interesting idea... Now I kind of want to see it used elsewhere, as well. Did you get it from somewhere or did you come up with it yourself?
goldensalad chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
SO sweet! Really awesome little mini AU sort of thing! I love it! Hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
This is a really cool idea for an au. I love it!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
awww, the sweetness in this is soooooo cute! I love it! Although now I'm interested in what other people have as marks for Tsuna...
FantasyFreakLover chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
gorgeous. I love Hibari, he's one of my favorites. I absolutely love this story idea...I hope you continue it!
wolfsrainrules chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
This is GENIUS!
I mean...wow.
I LOVE this idea! Can I ask what Tsuna showed up as on his Guardians and Reborn? Maybe a chapter with him seeing 'his' mark on them? Because I am very very curious.
Annacchi chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I thought for a really long time about how this story made me feel, and I figured out the perfect word for it. This was such a REFRESHING story to read! By now, you are definitely my favorite khr fanfic writer! Thanks so much for sharing your stories!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
AW. So cute.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That's such a cool idea about the body marks!
HikaruWinter chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This... this is completely and utterly ADORABLE! *squeals*
Akane Izo chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I could only imagine how Tsuna would look like. I kinda not like the idea of markings because it makes me think of tattoos and stuff which are often associated with eerrmm- the more punkish people to show off. But I tend to love making the idea of markings to be deep and sacred in a way- like it has a damn good symbolism that made your life now, instead of showing off just how many of them can you take in your flesh, or something..

Ha, I couldn't even express that right. But bottom line is, I love this. The way Tsuna's markings are both metaphors and literal for the people who made an imprint on his life.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014