Reviews for 10 Things
Nice! But it should have like a plot twist! New guy comes in and is head over heals for jade but she doesn't know it until ...
staliascleuce chapter 11 . 4/11
utterly beautiful. c':
Bigteenhero013 chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Perfect just perfect
lizgilliesbay chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
best bade story ever written. this is genius! more plz!
Axel0913 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Absolutely loved this!
YMCbAde chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
You are my fave author and I have read this story a million times!
CrazySerena13 chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I love that you ended this with their necklaces! It was the perfect way to wrap up this story!
CrazySerena13 chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Aww, even though this is a Bade story I loved the Tandre moments, especially when they were finishing each other's sentences. Too cute!
CrazySerena13 chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
awww, I love how you ended this chapter! And seeing both Beck and especially Cat react like that to Anthony was unexpected! I still have the visual of Cat grinding her high heel into the palm of his hand...
CrazySerena13 chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I loved this! It was such a sweet moment between them, and I love your take on how they each actually reacted to the initial Robarazzi videos. I am very interested in learning who the "him" was that Jade and Beck mentioned. I hope you write about it in the next chapter!
CrazySerena13 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Ha, I love that you had Beck find out about Andre's crush on Jade (and that Cat already knew. I adore how you are writing Cat in this fic!) The ending "prank" was awesome! I really liked how you showed Jade slowly beginning to trust and lean on Tori for support, and how Tori is starting to understand Jade, Beck, and Cat's friendship.
CrazySerena13 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I loved your spin on Jade's trust of Beck in this chapter. It is totally different than anything else I have read. I like that she freaked out, just not in the way that everyone expected her to! (Because if there is one thing Jade is not, it is predictable.) I like the developing Jori friendship that is slowly happening too.
CrazySerena13 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Ahhhh, I LOVE that video of Avan and Liz singing Wild Side!

Love this chapter and it was the perfect lead in/transition to switch to the Jade chapters that are coming up next. :)
CrazySerena13 chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
"She deserved so much more than being my dirty little secret." omg- LOVE that line! This was a cool way to explain why Beck ended up living in the RV in his parents driveway. I also loved Jade's horror at realizing she felt jealous of Cat after she fund out Beck talked to her aout having Jade meet his parents.
CrazySerena13 chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I love how you had Cat be so observant and aware of others feelings. I have always thought that there was a lot more to her character than the typical airhead, and this was perfect! Love that Beck was secretly crushing on Jade for years, and she had no clue. The scene where Beck told Andre about his crush on Jade had me cracking up. Great chapter!