Reviews for 10 Things
musicbean2 chapter 11 . 5/15
I cried
Aribeiro chapter 11 . 4/22
This is so amazing, simple and wonderful. congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Nice! But it should have like a plot twist! New guy comes in and is head over heals for jade but she doesn't know it until ...
staliascleuce chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
utterly beautiful. c':
Bigteenhero013 chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Perfect just perfect
lizgilliesbay chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
best bade story ever written. this is genius! more plz!
Axel0913 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Absolutely loved this!
YMCbAde chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
You are my fave author and I have read this story a million times!
CrazySerena13 chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I love that you ended this with their necklaces! It was the perfect way to wrap up this story!
CrazySerena13 chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Aww, even though this is a Bade story I loved the Tandre moments, especially when they were finishing each other's sentences. Too cute!
CrazySerena13 chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
awww, I love how you ended this chapter! And seeing both Beck and especially Cat react like that to Anthony was unexpected! I still have the visual of Cat grinding her high heel into the palm of his hand...
CrazySerena13 chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I loved this! It was such a sweet moment between them, and I love your take on how they each actually reacted to the initial Robarazzi videos. I am very interested in learning who the "him" was that Jade and Beck mentioned. I hope you write about it in the next chapter!
CrazySerena13 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Ha, I love that you had Beck find out about Andre's crush on Jade (and that Cat already knew. I adore how you are writing Cat in this fic!) The ending "prank" was awesome! I really liked how you showed Jade slowly beginning to trust and lean on Tori for support, and how Tori is starting to understand Jade, Beck, and Cat's friendship.
CrazySerena13 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I loved your spin on Jade's trust of Beck in this chapter. It is totally different than anything else I have read. I like that she freaked out, just not in the way that everyone expected her to! (Because if there is one thing Jade is not, it is predictable.) I like the developing Jori friendship that is slowly happening too.
CrazySerena13 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Ahhhh, I LOVE that video of Avan and Liz singing Wild Side!

Love this chapter and it was the perfect lead in/transition to switch to the Jade chapters that are coming up next. :)