Reviews for Vitam Paramus
DeadFish37 chapter 26 . 2/1
This is incredible. I was incredibly frustrated at the end of chapter 24, when the summer was over and there was no couple. And then the epilogue and bonus chapter tied it all together. All your writing is beautifully bittersweet.
tlacompte chapter 26 . 1/7
In a way, this story is really stange... but I love it. Looking back, the whole main story almost seems like a prologue. Their relationship in the main storyline doesn't progress too far, at least romantically, but that means all the build up hit like a freight train in the epilogue.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 25 . 12/30/2020
Nadia being disappointed that she doesn't have to bail Gabrielle out of jail is a great start to that scene.
This is such a good story. There are obvious similarities to QWC and that story also has wounded characters, but the way we actually get to know the characters and how that unfolds is much more complex this time.
Thank you for sharing.
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 26 . 12/29/2020
a great "Christmas special" too. All the OCs are nice and ALL of the characters are very realistic acting. Thanks for writing. :D
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 25 . 12/29/2020
Beautiful story :D
OneAutumnL3af chapter 26 . 12/21/2020
Hello,
the fact that I've just read this story in one day , currently 00:59 AM, should be enough to express my feelings about it, isn't it ?

I mean I had nothing to do other than sleep, play piano, read and eat and so becoming enthralled with your story wasn't a bad thing...

I loved your writing, you managed to catch me without any action which I did not expect to happen, while the port key accident seemed to be a little weird at times you made work out really good, the characters have depth, one can realate with them- something that you managed better than some films do..

The process of Gabrielle and Harry getting to know each other is believable and realistic, not rushed or something like that, you took your time and wrote something really good with and because of it.

In the end I can only give you what I consider the greatest compliment for any piece of art: I will remember it, When I think about good stories or fanfictions of Harry Potter in general, yours will come to my mind, as a story that greatly differs from anyone I have read up to date and manage to completely catch me, with a plot that doesn't entails action, but is rather simple and docile, and even better because of that.
In case you happen to read this, the story is not new after all,
Thank you for this piece of FanFiction.
Ramon
Aredianx chapter 26 . 12/21/2020
This was beautiful. Thank you and nice work.
Paranormal17 chapter 26 . 12/13/2020
you have a nack for writing romance

I enjoyed this story, it wasn't quite the exploration of greif I was expecting but I found the interactions only engaging. not to mention as per usual your Christmas speacils are sweet as hell
hubriswriter chapter 26 . 12/9/2020
A very enjoyable tale. Sorry I was so late to the party
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2020
All this is two days of my f****** life I won't get back
JhunkubirHazra chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
By 'vanished' , did you mean removed out of existance ?
SailorOfMyVessel chapter 25 . 8/5/2020
This whole story is barely romance. A slow, aching, burn smolders in the background as they both heal.

Then, once the set up is done, you somehow managed to turn that smoldering into an inferno with two chapters. Astounding, truly astounding.
stevem1 chapter 26 . 7/9/2020
This is a sad story at first and eventually becomes a happy story, but it is a slow burn. Recommended if you like slow relationship stories.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/22/2020
So happy I found this. Such a great read.
I think I’ve read one of your stories before based on some character names and the general plot. Great stuff.
ellie chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
i think you should rewrite the part about romani girls ("gypsy", in case you didn't know, is a derogatory term) because it helps perpetuate stereotypes concerning a minority group.
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »