Reviews for Vitam Paramus
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 7/18
I liked it overall. Your larger wizarding world mad wit more natural. It was odd how much everyone ignored each other and never spoke, but whatever. I like seeing the development so this isn't my type of ending, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. Thanks for writing. Now I can get back to actually doing work instead of pretending to do it and reading your story
Shadowdog11 chapter 21 . 7/18
I thought he supposedly danced well at the "wedding"?
LINOXEHI chapter 21 . 7/18
If I recall correctly, in the first chapters Harry dances with Gabrielle at the wedding. Why does he not know how to dance here?
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 7/17
I skipped to the end to write this comment. Titus' quote about "drink too much and sleep around..." Is the most real thing I've probably ever read. This story should be quoted continuously for that conversation alone.
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 7/17
Shit. It was only s matter of time for Harry. Who is that reporter? You want us to wonder (it's working) but the only guess I could maybe make is based on other fics descriptions and maybe with it being Astoria or some such female.
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 7/17
So the memories were false/exaggerated from before? Maybe I'll go back and read another time but right now I have beer and want to know the ending! Forward!
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 7/17
I was wondering if/when that would come about! Good way to do it
Shadowdog11 chapter 15 . 7/17
This is like listening to my kid's story about the day. "Get to the ending!" I hope it's not "chapter 23 resolution. Chapter 24: epilogue".

In all seriousness, I like the world you've built and the story. It's much larger and more modern.

Kill Fay, beat the bf and carry off the fair maiden! (Not quite that kind of story, I know)
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 7/17
Part of me is frustrated because I just want the results of everything... But you're writing so well that I can deal with my impatience. Haven't really caught any glaring errors and you handle the personality well overall. I feel like his attitude during the "secret interrogation" would've been a bit more skeptical of her desire not to eat and less cheery, but he was also faking so easily written off (no joking intended). Next chapter! (I don't review each chapter partially because I'm too impatient to look at each one... Must! Read!
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 7/16
Can't wait for Harry to destroy Fay. It just seems like you're building to that and I love angry white night Harry
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 7/16
The spewing of his deepest secrets was weird, but people do crazy shit when they feel lost, so still makes sense. Next!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 7/16
Cool start. Lots of details to set everything up. Some seems excessive, but people have the option to move on or skim for the big wickets if they choose to. There goes my day of working on the house...
Sailyn chapter 24 . 6/16
I was not aware you could make a fantasy setting into a slice-of-life story, but you managed to do just that.

Overall, not the most exciting fic, but quite an interesting reed nonetheless. The ending was oddly fulfilling as well.
wawo20 chapter 22 . 6/13
Still one of my favorites. Love the Harry Button attitudes and quid ditch talk. hp and GD have a nice time to add depth and it all works together
jam99chgo chapter 24 . 6/8
that was so good but it seemed like the story wasn't over hopefully you'll return to it one day