Reviews for Vitam Paramus
Robototo chapter 26 . 4/2
This fic is one that I reread once or so a year and it is phenomenal. The emotion you manage to evoke in even a casual scene around the living room is amazing and anytime I finish one of your fics, I always want to start another. You also have some of the best OC’s I have ever read in the realm of HP fanfics.
Sanders7201 chapter 26 . 3/16
the early part of this story was hard to read. it was so well written it made me emotional. if broke my heart for the first 5 or 6 chapters. very well written thank you for your hard work.
Anonatwork chapter 2 . 2/7
Anyone else think is ironic that chapter 2 saw most of his family vanish in a portkey accident and chapter 2 starts with "Harry stepped off the portkey landing pad"? Like, wouldn't you be a little leery for bit. Like, if my whole family died in a plane accident I don't think I would hop on the first plane to the funeral.
Lemongraber chapter 8 . 1/20
I'm jusr a little disapointed by the surname "Elle" which literally mean "her" in french and it can't be any more unpersonnal for a surname (usually a french surname for Gabrielle would be "Gaby" or just "Gab"). But appart from that great story !
random-adam chapter 12 . 1/13
This is the third or fourth time I've re-read this story and every single time you mention Moo-Squick I immediately think of all the solid burger joints within three miles of my house and wonder why I don't frequent them more often. So thank you for that
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 12/23/2021
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done, and just what I needed this holiday season.
LucyD chapter 3 . 12/9/2021
I'm scared to read the rest of it, have you really killed off Hermione & half the Weasleys? yikes!
Fuck Names chapter 25 . 10/11/2021
For 23 chapter it was slow as fuck. Then the last 2 you fast forwaded it (not a word I know). I'm gonna be honest, I regret reading and wasting my time on this. Should have just only read Twelve Days and Iron and Gold (fantastic stories btw). This was just bad, sorry. It was boring to the point I just skipped the couple of chapters and read the end. Sigh i want my lost time back but it iz what it iz. Adios and good luck with your future endeavours.
wkwestbay chapter 26 . 10/8/2021
WOW WOW WOW! Absolutely Fantastic Story!
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 8/25/2021
France has two minimum drinking ages. Sixteen for things like wine, and eighteen for hard liquor… which means that so long as Gabrielle and her friends were after wine, and only wine, they would be allowed to purchase it after their sixteenth birthdays without needing to con anyone.

I don’t like that dance instructor. I don’t like her at all.

Is there a particular reason for why Gabrielle doesn’t use contractions?
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 8/25/2021
It amuses me that Harry is oblivious to the sexual innuendo that everyone utters when speaking the name of Detroit’s hockey team; so much so in fact, that he completely misinterpreted Gabrielle’s annoyance!
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
Damn, I suppose this means Fleur's gone too, huh?
bryank97 chapter 26 . 7/26/2021
amazing story!
ValkSkadi chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
Really well written first chapter! Can't wait to see where this goes!
McKabba chapter 26 . 6/26/2021
Years later, this is still by far my favorite piece of Harry Potter fanfiction.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »