Reviews for Vitam Paramus
witherwings1972 chapter 25 . 9/23/2017
Fantastic. loved this story.
chc91776 chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
one of my fav fics.. mainly becase it wasnt drowned in golden trio babble and the pairing was uncommon. i liked how you built harrys world around him it felt authentic,
Schlepian chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Hmm where to start.

I rather enjoyed this story, it was quite refreshingly original from all the other fanfics I've read so far. Loved actual seeing Quidditch professional career talk and better tactcs used here then any other place I've read.

The epilogue was one of the best written final chapters I've ever read and made me almost want to have seen a Ballet even knowing I wouldnt enjoy it at all unless I was in love with someone like Elle dancing in it.

I didn't like that they ended up being so distant and taking so long to realize how they felt about each other when it seemed pretty obvious Harry was in love with her at least by the time she was headed back to school and she stayed with her bf far to long for my romantic brain to accept.

We really didn't get to see how Harry and Titus first their first world cup And it seemed like Gabby didn't really follow his quidditch career, at least no where near as much as Harry did her Ballet.

I don't see how the Ballet coach had such sway and pull over a random ballet tryout performance since Harry just grabbed a flier in falmouth. But it turned out the coach had already persuaded the director what performance they would do just to accomadate her pupil that was a completely unknown and she didn't even tell her about the tryouts... somehow harry just happened upon it... idk.
Tutejshy chapter 25 . 9/8/2017
Hold me closer, tiny dancer... Sorry, it's just that this song just stuck in my mind since somewhere in the middle of the story. If we were to talk about the story itself... Well, it's good. Moreover, I would say that it's great. A bit too slow-paced for my liking, but nonetheless. If you like a postwar HP without too much action, just, like, the slice of life, then I would say that you should try it.
SkepsisFF chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
This is absolute crap. Anyone with even moderately decent tastes should not waste their time here.
mrmayortheiv chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Commenting on chapter 1, just because I already reviewed the epilogue, I found myself looking through the rest of your work after finishing this one. I should have realized that you were he author of another of my favorite works. Letters is probably my favorite Fleurry fanfic (btw, why is this the first time I have ever seen that used to describe that pairing?).

Of course now that you've proven you can make me love a quidditch-centric fanfic set after the war, I'll have to see how you do with another of my favorite ships with your Luna/Harry story!
mrmayortheiv chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
This was such a wonderful fic, I loved everything about it. Fantastic job with the epilogue, I think that it tied everything together perfectly. And weirdly enough, despite the fact that I could happily have read through another 200 thousand words of your amazing writing, I find myself very happy that you ended things how you did.

Thanks for such an outstanding piece of writing.
mrmayortheiv chapter 17 . 8/11/2017
I think it's cruel and unusual that you have made me love this fic so much. Long talks on quidditch (which I never really cared about in canon), ballet (which I've never really cared about in general), post-Hogwarts (which always bugs me), and a blink-and-you-miss-it ship. Any of these should by all rights have had me running as soon as I looked at this.

And yet it's ABSOLUTELY phenomenal! I have loved ever step so far, and expect to continue doing so.

Anyway, thought I'd drop a review here just because this chapter boggles my mind, completely overturning all of the expectations I had made so far. The conversation with Zoe at the audition did NOT go as expected, and truthfully I couldn't be more pleased with the direction you took it.

Looking forward to more, thanks for writing!
IAmN0tDead chapter 25 . 8/9/2017
So glad I decided to re-read some of my favourite stories, else I wouldn't have realized you published an epilogue. (I removed this story from my followed list).

Anyway, this was simply beautiful, no other words to describe it.
King Draconias chapter 25 . 7/18/2017
This was a wonderful story, thank you very much for writing it.
DeadlyCyborg chapter 25 . 7/14/2017
Amazing story, has to be my favourite FanFic I have ever read. Thank you for writing this.
Sarcoma chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
Heh... I'm a better golfer than Harry Potter!
maxxie10 chapter 14 . 7/5/2017
As much as I'm interested in Harry/Gabby, and as much as I like the author's writing style (I've liked other stories they've written), this Harry just isn't very likeable. The age difference/her dependence on his good will is not being handled that well either. I acknowledge I'm in the minority with that as most people seemed to like Harry and Gabby's 'witty' conversation but Harry's disregard for her what she says she wants made me uncomfortable.

I liked the first 10 chapters or so of this story but Harry has been moving more and more into creep mode in the last few chapters and it seemed to all come together in this one.
Zdemab chapter 25 . 6/24/2017
It is truly a beautiful story. I was a little disappointed with the epilogue, it felt too rushed and weak compared to the rest. Although I must say, even with that I could enjoy the entire story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 25 . 4/27/2017
Still my favorite after war Harry Potter fanfiction ever.
1,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »