Reviews for Vitam Paramus
Nate88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Interesting.. Wonder what harry is going to do now? Also how long after DH is this? Ty for all your hard work
Bedrup chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Promising. Good idea to continue.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
If you ask me, this sounds more like a revenge plot against Harry and the light-side heroes or even another uprising of someone trying to get those that stopped Voldemort out of the way so they can become top dog.
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Interesting first chapter. I look forward to more. Thanks for writing!
Mostly Inactive chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Looks like another great story is on its way, I can't wait!
Benevolent Abyss chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow.

I love the Quidditch focus to this. I've always enjoyed your enthusiasm during the Quidditch matches in your stories, and this is shaping up to be another great read.

I don't know if I've ever read anything with such a shocking end to the first chapter. Way to go! I can't wait to see where this goes, and what happens.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was good and with great insight into quidditch and Harry after Hogwarts. I am glad he has been happy, found something he enjoys doing and has some friends beyond the usual people.

I am sad about George but very pleased Ron is gone as I have never liked him. I look forward to the next chapter. I am glad you posted a Harry/Gabrielle story and I look forward to what you do with it.
Omegasaxon chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Not gonna lie, I read "After tragic losses, Quidditch star Harry Potter" and immediately thought Harry kinda loses his skill at Quidditch, and then the end of this chapter slaps me across the face - in a good way though. As with everything else you've written, greatly enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to what you have in store!
jaythekoala chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Interesting. Looking forward to more of this one.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Well, this is most certainly an interesting story. Can't wait for more.
They-Call-Me-Savior chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ohhhhhh...I assume things happened differently in the War against Voldemort than in canon?
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
cool chapter.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Yay, another Quidditch fic! I always liked the way you balanced what goes on the field with off the field comedy and drama. It makes both interesting while either by themselves would be a much poorer story.

Sorry to see that tragedy stuck Harry's friends. I'm not even clear who we lost, but I'm going to assume Hermione, Bill and Fleur and maybe Ginny, in addition to Ron and George. Whose wedding was it anyone Charlie's? Krums? or Ron and Hermione's wedding?

Well I look forward to reading more.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Great start please continue again soon.
TheLastSkeptic chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Is this related to the Quidditch World Cup fic, since I see familiar characters? Looks interesting. Waiting for future updates.
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »