Reviews for Be My Pal
Fallfox46 chapter 15 . 5/17
OMG! This fanfic was awesome! I loved it! Randall's progression from villain to anti-hero was perfect! It wasn't too rushed or too prolonged! It felt natural! Barson, I mean Fangs, was great! I loved that you made him a villain! I thought he was going to be one but then you introduced ROR and it made me forget my first assumptions until it was revealed he was the villain. Also, nice tie in with Waternoose! I hadn't expected him in the fanfic!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2018
Can you please make a sequel?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2018
I could definitely see this as a movie
Joe Katherine Knight chapter 16 . 4/26/2018
Great story! Would you consider making a sequel at some point?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6/2018
I would just like to say that this is thee best fanfiction that I have read yet. I was in the first chapter
Randall Fan chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
Awww, so sweet!
Arizeri chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
This is really good! Im jealous of Boo, she has her own door to Narnia. Randall would be one of the best Laughers ever with his camo ability, adorable rainbow heart lizard monster that he is. Yeah not in a million years XD

But I don't want Randall to get along with Mike. Mike can acknowledge he wasnt a very good friend, and they can stop the enmity, but I cant see them friends. Randall and Sully on the other hand have potential.
Arizeri chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Erm...the door was shattered and the light broken. Also thats not very inventive suing the same way Sully used to get back and taking two years to do so. But ill ignore it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Oops...that 's write not right. sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I love it! One of the best stories of randall that I've ever read! Great job thank you!
I just have a a very small request... (heh heh...)
Umm... when you finished finding the path to clemency could you maybe right another fiction about randall please?
I mean I loved this one so I thought maybe you could write another one... heh heh...
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
It is get up not give up
Sorceress of Stories chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Aw! I loved this story so much! I loved Randall's redemption, Boo's relationship with everyone, and of course the return of Oozma Kappa! It was overall awesome!
Isabel Montes chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
Wow! Very good story! I love the combination of Monsters University and Monster's Inc. The dogeball fight was my favorite part of the movie. Since this would be a terrific sequel, while I read it, I imagined it as a movie. Pixar should hire you so that is could actually be a movie. Great job! :)
dondena chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
When seeing Randall helping Mike in college, yeah, I could see him doing this, as long as his good demeanor keeps coming out.
TheJayster49 chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
One of the events of the Scare Games was "Don't Scare the Teen".

Well this chapter goes to show that you CAN, in fact, scare the teen XD