Reviews for Endgame
saint2sinner chapter 11 . 7/19/2019
I don't know how I managed to miss your stories before, they are great. I hope you plan on finishing this one.
BoandNora-ItsOneWord chapter 11 . 6/8/2018
I love your RnA stories. I miss them so much. I am so glad they finally found Robin. Now Anna has to forget about Duke. lol. Great job.
ReetSLP chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Love the reunion! Nothing better than the Devane-Scorpio family together again!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Loved it truly amazing hope u update so
Lulu chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
No Chapter Ten?
Sierra chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Love, love, love! Really hope you continue this soon :)
ReetSLP chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Two chapters within a few weeks! You've made my October! ) Nice twist on their escape. I really do enjoy the way you capture their dynamic & their voices. Keep up the great work!
Lulu chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I love your story very much and I can't wait to see you write the reunion between Robin and Anna.
ReetSLP chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Thanks for the new chapter! I love Robert-Anna putting their heads together to come up with a plan & love them reminiscing.
debbiejw1961 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Love the new chapter! They are so awesome together and you write them so well! Thank you for continuing the story and sharing with us!
debbiejw1961 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Forgot how much I love Robert and Anna. I wanted them to be together from the beginning in the 80s, or was it 70s? Lol. Always hated Holly and Duke! I hope that before one of them is gone that GH can finally get them both to come back and stay long enough to actually be a long lasting couple!
Thank you so much for sharing your talents! I was so happy to actually find a newer story about them. You wrote them both very well and made the feelings we all know that they share shine thru!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story!
Please update soon
ReetSLP chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Always love the WSB chop! Robert and Anna stuck in a lab...so many possibilities... ) On another note, I've noticed that when you update your story, it doesn't show up on the first page of GH fanfiction. Other stories I follow pop up there when they are updated, but not Endgame. I do get the email notice though.
ReetSLP chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Can't wait for the calvary to find Anna!
Megan chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Great job. So glad you are continuing! With recent RnA events on GH- there's still a lot if stories to tell- with those two front and center.