Reviews for Don't Touch
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 5/16
Okay that was hot and also amazing!
Alexa chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I come back to read this so many times because of how amazing it is
rational chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I loved Hook being so single-mindedly focused on getting back to the ship, like that would really solve anything. Though it did give both of them something to do when they presumably would otherwise just be screwing out in the open in the jungle somewhere. And that was a vivid description of what it was like to try to execute that plan while they were both so turned on they could hardly see straight.

But I honestly did not expect to laugh out loud when he said, "So, are we gonna talk about it?", and then proceeded to hold both sides of the conversation himself. I liked him just wanting to share some honest affection with her, like he probably often did, except that now neither of them had the energy to fight it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Good grief! Wow.
This was 2013...it's now March 2016 and they still haven't (wait for it)...made tacos! Maybe before this season, 5b is over? Hopefully...the other 3 main couples have but not our bb's!
This was an interesting thing to write...with the sex flowers 'attacking' them...but now they know what they're missing if they're not together! ️
kcatt09 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Wow! :)
SpartanGuard chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
hot damn
melsbells91 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Sex pollen... I love it. That was great, hit and passionate with just the right amount of emotion for their... situation. Nice job!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
*fans self*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Amazing. And there was even some plot tossed in there too ;)
ForeverAmberlie chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
loved.
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Grace, you are THE smut master of the CS fandom. Holy shit this was so fucking hot I cannot even. Almost makes me wish this happened in canon, with properly edited bits. :D
Anne-ChristineTL chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh my - that was hot! And sweet, and lovely and magnificent!
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That. Was. AWESOME!
Britnik chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
holy crap this is amazing, smut glorious smut.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
How have I never known about this fic? Ahh! So hot. So fricken hot!

And I am so glad to see that you continued it! It may kill me, but I'm off to read every word of the sequels!

Loved this!