Reviews for Leo x Nico: Nighttime Talks
Leo's GirlFriend chapter 1 . 4/19
Hold on... *barfs up rainbows* better now... SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! .
Omg this was amazing. You got leos and nicos personalitys perfect, and they are my two fav characters. You knew how to make me laugh ( rock band) and how to make me cry. I hope you write a series someday because your on the right track!

-kymberleigh
Kris Senju chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
ahhh man I wish you would have continued this
Guest chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
this is really great, hope u continue
Livana10145 chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Are you going to continue this story or is this it?
gayAndreadytoRoll chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
"This is who we are."
*sings* ITS WHO WE ARE
DOESNT MATTER IF WEVE GONE TOO FAR
DOESNT MATTER IF ITS ALL OKAY
DOESNT MATTER IF ITS NOT OUR DAY
*coughs*
I really like this story though
Leco chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
O.O I loved it! The characters are so accurate and I love how it's based off the actual story, not just the same people. Everything is exactly as Rick Riordan would of done, I'm telling you! I love it! 3
Lav chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
OMG SO CUTE
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 19 . 1/27/2016
Awwwww this story is amazing! Please continue it soon!
BellaOfTheIzzy chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
ermegawd
this story...
it's beautiful
excellent job
I congratulate you
one of the best heroes of Olympus fanfics i have ever read
but one question
is this story going to be continued or is abandoned?
pencillove23 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
This is so awesome! Thank you so much!
Wu 'Kenny' Lee chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Most excellent reading.
MusicalGurl chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
Argh! This is literally my favorite Leico/Valdangelo/GhostFire story. I can't wait to read more!
Senna Bluefire chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Hey, just wanted to check if there are going to be more chapters- and if youre alive. Seeing as you havent posted anything new in a little more than two years. Im not saying that you have to update now. Im just curious
ShadowElves chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
Please please please continue this story. It is so marvelous how you were making Leo and Nico slowly fall for each other. I haven't read any other fics like this, for any fandom. Your fic is so beautiful. I'm immensely grateful that the romance is not rushed at all. But pretty please continue this work of art.