Reviews for Leo x Nico: Nighttime Talks
ShadowElves chapter 19 . 6/15
Please please please continue this story. It is so marvelous how you were making Leo and Nico slowly fall for each other. I haven't read any other fics like this, for any fandom. Your fic is so beautiful. I'm immensely grateful that the romance is not rushed at all. But pretty please continue this work of art.
K
jennarooni chapter 19 . 4/28
This is great I can't wait for the next update!*notices last update date*
Ahahahah oh
Kill me
kawliga chapter 19 . 3/19
whens the next one coming out it can't end here nooooooooooo this story was so good it rivaled rick ridorian himself plz write more plz
LeicoAllTheWay chapter 11 . 2/23
Amazing.
LeicoAllTheWay chapter 4 . 2/23
Sorry Leo, but WICKED is bad. On with the story!
Lilae Carstairs chapter 1 . 2/23
To be honest I haven't reread this fic in an extremely long time and I miss is extremely so.
You're an awesome writer, and this fanfiction is truly amazing.
I used to read it every week.
Honestly.
It's amazing.
...this feels awkward so I'm gonna stop.
But. Amazing. Good job :)
PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE UPDATE!
Love it please update
Selene99 chapter 19 . 2/4
Hi, I'm an italian girl and I've read this lovely fanfiction. I really liked it, so I started to think that MAYBE I could translate and publish it in italian. I think that it's right to have your consense before doing that. Please answer me!
yourno1admirerFL chapter 19 . 1/2
where is the next chapter this is one of the best storys i have ever read and i have read alot this is an amazing story because you are an amazing writer i dont know you but i already like you thank you for writing this story i will always admire you...also for your number 1 fan can you please add a kiss between them ...no it does not have to be on the lips like on the forehead in an embrace or on the cheek in a passing moment and way you wish but please a kiss...you dont have to although i would be happy{happier}if you did. i sincerely enjoyed this story and despretly hope you continue please aceapt my thanks and gratitude for writing this number 1 admirer fatima lalla
iamawesome237 chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
The guitar thing was freaking epic! Please do another one. Only maybe the next time, everyone finds them. Either that or the crew finds out about the Coach Hedge thing. Just something with fluff and funniness please.
iamawesome237 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
this is so freaking epic! you have got to write more. and the awkward moments just top the story off.
rainbowchameleon chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Loved the story. Thanks for wighting it