Reviews for Unexpected Visitor
Love the chapter
insanelytwisted chapter 1 . 4/8
Ah PWP my favourite pastime. Thanks for writing
PaigeyD93 chapter 1 . 1/3
You've have most certainly killed me this time...the paper towel was useless...blood...blood everywhere D:

All kidding aside are you like the Queen of all YAOI? o_o seriously I cant understand how you are so damn good as this! my two favourite YAOI pairings (SasuNaru and LeviEren with a little Erwin on the side every once in a while xD) and you rocked both stories...I've never read anything so god damn hot before...UGH YOU SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! D: BUT im glad you aren't...cause then I couldn't read your amazing writing :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
The sex was scorching hot, but I don't know about a sequel. The whole point of this story was the twist at the end with Sasuke being a sex therapist. If you were to do a sequel, obviously you couldn't have another twist ending, so the whole thing would be about an average Joe who is dating a sex therapist. That *could* be interesting, depending on the plot. Like would Naruto be super-jealous because of Sasuke's job? Or would he be okay with it?
Yboy chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Omg yes sequel would be loved!
InstantZelda chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I very much enjoy your story and since it's been so long since you've written it I would tell you, you should def. make a sequel. The detail in the.. uh certain parts is enough to give anyone nosebleed. I don't blame Ino one bit. haha. I have no idea if you've written anything more to this but I will find out shortly!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I loved this oneshot, it's hot and a good idea !
I would love to read a sequel like you said in your note !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I luv the part when Ino when into the picture
IcyVanilla chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Pls make a sequel
Limeru chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
ok ok.. Before I give you your constructive criticism, I would just like to tell you HELL YEAH! SO LOVE IT!
And on with your CC.. Only one.. Where is the next one? You can't possibly end this hear right? Oh come on.. This is not enough! So please more? ok?
demikit225 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was...like...wow...I just...wow.
hannah jones chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Really hot. You shouldmake a sequel on what else they end up getting up to.
Maybe you should have put in sasuke's POV.
One of my favorites.
I know. I'm really perverted but hey. It's not bad to like horny fan fics.
femke123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
only thing i noticed were a few, minor grammatical and punctuation errors. otherwise great fic! :D
animemanga luvr chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
hehe i loved the part where ino got a nosebleed XD
Cuddles8059 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Holy goodness, that was amazing. I absolutely adore your writing. The story was fantastic, but I would like to point out that a couple of times through the story, you used the term lounge when the word tongue would have been much more appropriate. Wonderful character portrayals and descriptions, I thoroughly enjoyed the fic.