Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Power
CynthiaP chapter 6 . 6/21
Thank you for sharing your talents. Fun and different story - great job!

I do hope that the Harry Stark story has not been abandoned as I started to read it not realizing it was not complete. You are an amazing writer and I love that story as well. I make triple chocolate brownies - would bribery work?

Thanks for sharing your writing. Absolutely brilliant work!
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 6 . 6/20
I actually quite liked this little story. It was well done, as I've come to expect from reading your stories. It was a great idea, and not one that I've run into before. (And I've read lots of HP stories lol.) I'll be checking out some of your other stories to see what else I might like from your collection. Keep up the fantastic work.
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 5/27
Story is interesting and logical.
4 chapter 6 . 4/28
I thoght 4 children could be nice named after 4 founders
Tokikohime chapter 6 . 4/20
Very good story and i enjoyed the read. I could state that Hogwarts could have used a Flesh Golem, but those are difficult and risky to make, so your idea works better.
sammael9 chapter 1 . 3/27
OK I don't normally review but after the first chapter I just had to say something now I know Harry has his "saving people thing" as Hermione calls it but this is just taking it to far. believing someone he has literally only met twice about something like this is really to much otherwise good story so far I look forward to reading the rest.
ArthurShade chapter 6 . 2/27
One of the best stories I've read thus far.
Rexnos chapter 6 . 1/29
A reasonably interesting plot, but it felt short on conflict overall, whether internal or external. I can't help but feel that the story would have benefited from either Voldemort proving a credible physical/magical threat or from Harry experiencing internal concerns regarding whether "Heidi" was actually a real person. Honestly, a mixture of the two would have proven most interesting to me.

"Heidi" came across as more than a bit of a Sue to me as well. She might have argued with Dumbledore but between her lack of conflict with Harry and her unparalleled magical strength she was just too good to be true. Admittedly the true definition of Mary Sue has long been obscured by flamers the world over, but Sue-dom has always revolved around removing interesting conflict for me.

Still, an interesting idea all told. You're not the first author to personify Hogwarts and I'm sure you won't be the last. The best parts of the story, in my opinion, were Harry and "Heidi's" personalities and interactions; it's the reason I suggested more conflict between them. I really liked the way Harry knew that he wanted children, preferably of his own blood. That sort of desire was something lacking for Harry in canon and served to make him more interesting. I would have found it quite interesting how married to that ideal he would have remained had "Heidi" NOT been able to give him children.

Later,
Rex
BJH chapter 6 . 1/28
This was a nice story, a pleasant read throughout. I do have one question about it though, and I know it is lilely too late to ask: Who got the credit for capturing and then killing all the DeathEaters? If Heidi/Rowena/Hogwarts was to be kept a secret then who did the deed? It obviously couldn't be credited to the Order. Would Minnie, Fill, and Severus be credited with destroying the DEs? Even if Harry was given the credit for vanquishing Voldie, who caught the rest, did the questioning, and performed the executions?

BJH
Tomon chapter 6 . 1/11
Awesome. I read few good stories which have Harry as hogwarts protector, or just heir of the founder and I quite liked it. Of course sometimes it makes him too powerfull or worse, it sort of forgotten than he got such power in a lot of situation. But a story where he dates Hogwarts? Not so far :-D You also made a very good choice with her being close to his age as far as sentience goes, along with the argument of her being mostly influenced by teenagers given their number. It taken care of a lot of potencional issues.
So I really like this story, the original idea and the whole progress and the funny parts. It would also make a superb omake where Harry would broke up with Heidi. I guess there is movie similar to what may happen - My Super Ex-Girlfriend but to see Hogwarts acting in jelaously :-D Well guess there is one idea for one shot :P :)
Amazing job
Tomon chapter 3 . 1/11
Canon discussion: While the opportunity was indeed good, I'm not sure if he would be getting out of it alive after being hit by crucio. Also while Harry is very good in quick thinking, to identify spell, decided to get hit by it in a combat? Maybe later with more training... But I agree with your argument about the casting time. Personally I "helped" JKR because I explain it to myself as that it was happening at the same time and Harry may even started first. Also it often looked like avada kedavra and crucio needed a little build up...
Nevermind, very good chapter even if I'm not happy about Harry being hit by Malfoy since he is even more serious in his preparations... :)
Tomon chapter 2 . 1/10
"hold my boyfriend's hand and snog him in a broom close too." Okay, they're always snogging in her.. sort of. But that's like looking for some favorite part of her to snog in xD While I'm not against it this would sometimes freak out even me :)
Also Heidi may be unbeatable but you made her unable to leave Hogwarts which is great limiter, even if it's one that somebody as arrogant as Voldemort is probably going to ignore... Guess this Harry will really want to be a teacher... :-D
Tomon chapter 1 . 1/10
I can't tell you who I am but definitely destroy that thing for me, will you Harry?
"Sure thing!"
*some time later*
Dumbledore: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"
Harry: "But... she was pretty!" :-D

Definitely wouldn't do that in the current situation, but as a reader looking forward to what will happen :)
shugokage chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Nice job on this unique story and plot!
Bobmin356 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
This is one story that I have read and reread many times now. I am very surprised that more people haven't jumped on the avatar bandwagon and written similar stories like this.

I don't understand why people, including yourself have problems with a super powered Harry. Voldemort is not your average wizard and even Dumbledore couldn't put him down. If you have a super villain you need a super hero.

The harry of canon should have died. Deserved to die in fact. The last book of the series basically had Hermione as the prime mover and shaker of everything and Harry just aimlessly went along for the ride.

Ain't nothing wrong with Harry being buff. The prophecy said he should have been, but JKR never could remember what she wrote in the previous book.