Reviews for Unicorn Child
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/6
What about the leader? He is still not going to like Harry and may conspire to get rid of him and maybe Serenity if it comes to it.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/6
If the potters had magically enchanted burglar alarms tied to a home security system they would've gotten help from the aurors right away after the first attempt to break down the front door.
muraligayathri chapter 8 . 10/12
I have read a lot of stories in HP Fan fiction. I have read only this chapter from this story. It brought tears to my is one of the best story I have read in HP it be continued? Or at least an indication as to the status whether this will be continued or not will be much appreciated.
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the story so far. Despite the unlikely premise and animal viewpoints I've found it engaging and compelling. I love what you've shared and hope one day to read the rest. Thank you for writing!
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 8 . 8/18
Awh. This hasn't been updated in yeawrrss... On well! I love the story anyways and appreciate your brilliant idea! :)
Bear4589 chapter 8 . 6/21
its a very good story but I wish I could read more of it
Pony chapter 8 . 6/7
Update update update update update update update
Keep going I LOVE IT!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 8 . 2/10
awww so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SnowWolf43 chapter 8 . 1/4
Plese dear god plese write the next chapter plese
Jfitzgerald chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Reader chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Oh. Well, I just realized you had a beta. But, I still think your story is awesome! :)
Reader chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
You have a very good story. Amazing plot, lovable characters (except for Snape, the Dursleys, Voldie, and any other nasty creature), and entrancing ideas to incorporate into your story. You also write well, and pay relative attention to grammar, spelling, et cetera. Congratulations for creating a wonderful story, even if you haven't updated for ten years
Ogrebear chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Fantastic story- more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2014