Reviews for Unicorn Child
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 8 . 7/16
i love this story keep it up.
kaisonsheart chapter 8 . 4/15
well this is a clever bit of writing. i can see how your style has improved with each chapter, and i look forward to seeing more :) a shame you havn't updated in over a decade...
Total Reject chapter 8 . 4/7
I was really exited about this and then i saw that it was last updated in 2004 and yeah it was hard
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 8 . 4/6
jeje la mejor parte esta comenzando!
jaja esto es triste y hermoso! lo seguiras?
WriterGreenReads chapter 8 . 4/2
I will literally follow this story to the ends of the earth.
Everyone seems dark. They brutally kidnap harry and then force him to do what they want! The the hell would hentrust them
well constructed. i really like it and eagerly waiting for the next chapters. i hope that this story will not be abandoned like what other authors have done. god bless you and give you the perseverance to finish this one and your other one.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
I can't see him eating too much meat, he spends too much time with sweet unicorns.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
What about the leader? He is still not going to like Harry and may conspire to get rid of him and maybe Serenity if it comes to it.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
If the potters had magically enchanted burglar alarms tied to a home security system they would've gotten help from the aurors right away after the first attempt to break down the front door.
muraligayathri chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
I have read a lot of stories in HP Fan fiction. I have read only this chapter from this story. It brought tears to my is one of the best story I have read in HP it be continued? Or at least an indication as to the status whether this will be continued or not will be much appreciated.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the story so far. Despite the unlikely premise and animal viewpoints I've found it engaging and compelling. I love what you've shared and hope one day to read the rest. Thank you for writing!
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Awh. This hasn't been updated in yeawrrss... On well! I love the story anyways and appreciate your brilliant idea! :)
OnyxBear22 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
its a very good story but I wish I could read more of it
Pony chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
Update update update update update update update
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »