Reviews for Unicorn Child
I like how unicorn!Harry doesn't automatically equal vegetarian!Harry. A lot of authors tend to be pretty heavy-handed when covering herbivore/non-herbivore relations (although, of course, many horses can eat meat).

Nice story. Shocking that it's from 2004.
I would laugh so hard if Harry wound up as a pegasus animagus...
Rudiger Smoot chapter 8 . 1/16
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING
JustMe92 chapter 8 . 1/4
Wow great story I hope you haven't given up on it!
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Is this story abandoned?
tearsofsorrow chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Hello Felinity!
Love the Idea but not completly sold with the story as some parts dont meet my taste but i suppose it is different for everyone. I still enjoy reading it.
I would also like to point out a mistake in this chapter:
Professor Flitwick is part wizard, part Gobling; Not a Dwarf

Thanks eversomuch Keep on writing!
Rex888 chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
More please
Pathseekerme chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Oh, you seem to have a gift for making me cry! This is exceptionally well written and I would really like to know what the forest dwellers are going to do about Snape forcing Harry to promise to stay in the castle and saying things like, "Who wants you?"
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
i love this story keep it up.
kaisonsheart chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
well this is a clever bit of writing. i can see how your style has improved with each chapter, and i look forward to seeing more :) a shame you havn't updated in over a decade...
Total Reject chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
I was really exited about this and then i saw that it was last updated in 2004 and yeah it was hard
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
jeje la mejor parte esta comenzando!
jaja esto es triste y hermoso! lo seguiras?
WriterGreenReads chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
I will literally follow this story to the ends of the earth.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
Everyone seems dark. They brutally kidnap harry and then force him to do what they want! The the hell would hentrust them
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
well constructed. i really like it and eagerly waiting for the next chapters. i hope that this story will not be abandoned like what other authors have done. god bless you and give you the perseverance to finish this one and your other one.
1,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »