Reviews for Unicorn Child
I Am The Wind chapter 8 . 4/1
This is so adorable. And I love how you put elves in this story- tolkienish elves, not like wild house elves. Please update soon!
SnowWolf43 chapter 1 . 3/30
Are you going to put up the next chapter
JUST FYI: the plural of wolf is wolves
Miriam1 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
It's a pity that your inspiration for this story petered out. However, it is an oddly satisfying stopping place.

Severus has been warned. And no matter what the Wizarding World's opinion of the matter, Remus has been selected by Harry and his surrogate parents as a proper guardian. It is deliciously ironic that the reasoning for the Elves' election and the wizards' rejection is the same: Remus isn't entirely human.

I'm glad that Ethryl called them on HOW they caught Harry and forced him into the castle against his will. And ONE complaint will bring the might of the Forest against the wizards. This was nicely done.

The Elves of the Forbidden Forest and the House-Elves are very different, and if this story continued, this would be an interesting point of contention for poor Harry.

I like what you've done. I hope that you choose to continue, but as I said, even if you don't, you left us with a satisfying ending.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Mortiso chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I would like to point out four year olds do not have gangs.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Wow! I love it. Please update.
pikachucat chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
awesome more please
PiptheSnake chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Update please!
BookAnimeLuver-Neik chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
This is a really nice story so far, even though I would wish Harry bit the potia-bastard again and give him a good kick in the nuts and in the shins. I have always found Snivilous to be a down right bastard and he doesn't deserve Lily AT ALL (according to how I'm commenting on this so far, you can tell I have a strong dislike against Sniv-Snivs eh? '). Anyway, I wonder how things will go now since Harry-kins is stuck with being in the same bloody castle as that overgrown dungeon brat that should stop hatin' on him just because Harry looks like his father. I know in the original Harry Potter series, James DID bully him...but why in the heck would he not throw that bloody grudge away and ruddy grow up and stop bullying Harry the same way James Potter bullied him! :o ...Oops, sorry, I was rambling! XC Anyway, I'm curious about what's going to happen next. Good job so far! XD
MyRandomName chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Great story
Ines chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hello ! :)
First, I would say I'm French, so excuse me for my (very) bad English, I'm just 13
Your story is amazing ! I've just beginning reading (2 chapters, shame on me ) bu I think you're a very talelentuous writer ;)
Bye, I go finish reading your story
Kiss, Ines :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
I cried! I just want to kick the wizards/witches butts for taking Harry away and making him bond to them! I usually like Snape and a little of Remus, but I hate them now! Ugh! Poor Harry!
Lucky Guard chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
This was a very unique and interesting story. I'm glad I found it. I would be open to any suggestions on what else to read from you.
OliveQuilt chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I hope Harry won't be mistreated or be completely used by Dumbledore and others, who probably won't feel sorry in doing so.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Unfortunately it seems that this story has been abandoned. I can always hope though! Thank you for writing!
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »