Reviews for Final Fantasy VII: Life After Meteor
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hey

liked the story a lot already

~kk
Lukyirish12 chapter 33 . 12/21/2004
Wow...

Remember me?

I finally got to finish this story. George, you did a very good job on this! I was so sad that I couldn't write anymore, or talk. But now I feel a whole lot better knowing the end to your story. I could have died all those times, and I don't really like Tifa/Cloud pairings at all. You did a great job, and I love this story!
Midas chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I'm just going to give you a quote:
"There's never a 'What If', for Destiny doesn't has that much imagination."
Hope you understand it and keep it up! I loved this story, but I had to specify which Ch. it was that i sent this message to. :P
Ah-choo chapter 33 . 3/13/2003
I love this ending!
Almost Believing chapter 20 . 12/11/2002
Finally I review again with more quotes!

Chpt 16

With a cigarette in his mouth, cid told Lina "We have to stay clear first, that mother fucker is about to create some huge fucking waves." (CID HAS A POTTY MOUTH!)

Chpt 17

Cid started to feel a little manipulated. "Alright, whatever. BUT I'M FLYING!"

(Now my question is, since when did Tifa get expericence to fly in the first place?)

Chpt 18

"Reeve! What about Cait Sith?" (Who cares about Cait Sith! Reeve is the one who controls him!)

Chpt 19

"Tifa, I missed you, I swam, and I swam.I swam just so I can see you." A tear formed up at his eye. "I didn't want to leave you like that." He leaned in and kissed her.

(Incredibuly corny, but cute!)

Chpt 20

"Tifa, I always had something for you, at a point I just forgot about it. Now I realize that I don't want to be away from you."

(Took him a long time to realize -_-0)

Well that's it so far, I'll do more later..when I'm not lazy (why do I have a feeling like I already said that to you?)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/5/2002
I thought this was a very well done story. You kept the characters true to themselves. You really should post a sequel and link it from this story. The only bad point is your vocabulary of imagery is a little weak. Instead of "the sound materia makes when it is equipped" try "a dry click is heard as the summon materia slides into place" don't have to pay attention to me its just my opinion.
tifa-naru721 chapter 33 . 11/28/2002
That was wonderful. You're a great writer. Keep it up! Tifa and Cloud always!
Mike Danko chapter 33 . 11/22/2002
What a facinating story! If I were you I would write a sequel.
cloud strife1 chapter 33 . 11/18/2002
awsome story ineresting ending maybee i mised it but who's jhonny? you gota wright a sequil or something
Bibie chapter 33 . 11/13/2002
Pheww...finally...it's over ! Well done ! You did it very well ! I love to read your story. It really kicks ! See ya on your next sequel, and hope you could review mine too _
Bibie chapter 32 . 11/13/2002
Very very nice and touching chapter. Keoki, you proved yourself as a good writer ! Poor Lina...must she died ? Noooo ! She can't ! Anyhow, I understand now your writing style and how it attracted people to read your story and reviewed it. I wish I could be like you too...*sigh*...
Bibie chapter 31 . 11/13/2002
The more I read your story, the more I feel sorry for myself...I keep on asking myself why can't I write a story as good as yours...*sigh*...

Anyhow, it's still good fighting scene, and dramatic dying scene...Poor Cloud...but heck, I'm sure he will live again somehow :D
Bibie chapter 30 . 11/13/2002
PRETTY DAMN GOOD ! Hah...you still wrote the fighting scene very competently. My favourite part is when you mix the emotional scenes between Cloud and Lina in middle of the fighting. I ove it ! Cloud loves Aeris/Lina ? Lina/Aeris loves Cloud ? So...? How's next ? As I thought before, Lina is somehow connected to Aeris.

Shame on me...I wish I could write better fanfic just like yours...:(
Bibie chapter 29 . 11/13/2002
Gawd ! This chapter is...goddamn good ! You pictured the fighting scene clearly, and that Mr.H is actually Hojo...and the bitter reality beyond Aeris' life...Gee...it's very very original and interesting story ! Although it's also bitter since Aeris is just an experiment...poor her...
Bibie chapter 27 . 11/13/2002
Ch.26 : Looks like we're getting into the serious matter here. Who is this Mr.H ? Hmmm...things are getting hotter

Ch. 27 : Now Vincent is coming ! I still like the way you build the plot and tension. Go on !

Ch.28 : Awww...I like Cloud's deep contemplation about him, Lina, and Aeris :)I like the scene between Cloud and Lina, well...she must love him ! And naughty Yuffie..teeheehee...always teasing Tifa...:p