Reviews for Shadows on the Moon
Debra N chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I really liked how you brought Cordelia back to Xander. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Timeless chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I just noticed that you've posted this over at TtH, and I realized that I never commented on this story before now.

While I actually liked Cordy through Season Three, Season Four pissed me off so badly that I stopped watching after the episode of Skip's big rant. It took something like three years before I even watched the rest of AtS.

I liked the C/X reunion at the end. The "Barsoom" references made me smile. The film "John Carter," while not great, led me to the books; which I loved. And I can just picture X/C as little kids running around the yard pretending that they were on Mars.

Great Story! Love the artwork.
Wes George chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Even after a reread I still rate this. A could/should have of these please.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Nice work, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Alkeni chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Very nice.
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Okay, I have no idea how I missed this story before. Another great read.
alucard964 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I gotta say you write a better xander and cordy than even the show writers ever did. I can almost see them in my head going back and forth with the banter. Keep up the good work and really can't wait for more stories about my favorite pairing.
Swanboy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
5/5
s-david-m chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nicely done.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
And the Master has returned to to awe devotees one and all with brilliance!

;P

Some astounding work here, IronBear, especially how you get the right amount of bash in with the character moments without getting overzealous and having someone like Cordelia just eviscerate everyone for making admittedly horrible mistakes in the name of something honourable. Plus, the finale with Cordy coming to claim Xander again was just utterly beautiful to a fellow Xander/Cordy shipper...you have a touch that I envy most strongly :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awesome!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
... so sweeeeet
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hmmm. Read part of that way back when. Nice to see it finished. I expected a little more doubt on Xander's part. He should have suspected something when Cordelia showed up, not just assumed it was her.

Nice one shot.
ArgentRoseSableWolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful.

Not really anything more I can say than that.

Wolf
Julianne chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Not too bad. One thing I never liked about the Cordy character was how she is supposed to be so forceful and know it all. I'm afraid you made her too powerful, and she's not supposed to have any defects. The more you do that the less people like the character. The reason that Angel is a cool character is that he has faults, and isn't perfect. Angel is supposed to be smarter than Cordelia also, as well as older and wiser. I don't like what they did with her character in season four, but they had to do that because unknowing to the writers and producers of the show she became pregnant during the hiatus and they had to change the storyline and write her pregnancy into the show. Another problem I had was when she became so judgemental of Angel when he went dark for awhile. Her little feelings were hurt when Angel had just lost the human Darla to Dru and Wolfram and Hart. I'm sure his pain was much worse than hers under the circumstances. Oh, but Angel is a vampire he doesn't have feelings, not like her right. Then Angel was devastated when Connor became suicidal, but you glossed over that like it was unimportant. Have you ever had a child of your own?