Reviews for Shadows on the Moon
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 3/14
There needs to be more fics like this for this pairing!
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
great story; punchy, emotional and right to the heart

The Sinful chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I swear, you write the best Xander/Cordy stories, which happens to be one of the few ships I ship that was canon at any point in a series. Think the only other is Cloud/Tifa from Final Fantasy 7, which while not canon may as well have been.
Debra N chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I really liked how you brought Cordelia back to Xander. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Timeless chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I just noticed that you've posted this over at TtH, and I realized that I never commented on this story before now.

While I actually liked Cordy through Season Three, Season Four pissed me off so badly that I stopped watching after the episode of Skip's big rant. It took something like three years before I even watched the rest of AtS.

I liked the C/X reunion at the end. The "Barsoom" references made me smile. The film "John Carter," while not great, led me to the books; which I loved. And I can just picture X/C as little kids running around the yard pretending that they were on Mars.

Great Story! Love the artwork.
Wes George chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Even after a reread I still rate this. A could/should have of these please.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Nice work, thanks for sharing!

Alkeni chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Very nice.
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Okay, I have no idea how I missed this story before. Another great read.
alucard964 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I gotta say you write a better xander and cordy than even the show writers ever did. I can almost see them in my head going back and forth with the banter. Keep up the good work and really can't wait for more stories about my favorite pairing.
Swanboy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
s-david-m chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nicely done.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
And the Master has returned to to awe devotees one and all with brilliance!

Some astounding work here, IronBear, especially how you get the right amount of bash in with the character moments without getting overzealous and having someone like Cordelia just eviscerate everyone for making admittedly horrible mistakes in the name of something honourable. Plus, the finale with Cordy coming to claim Xander again was just utterly beautiful to a fellow Xander/Cordy have a touch that I envy most strongly :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/2/2013