Reviews for Abide Faith
Please update
Hunnybee13 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY. Please update again soon
Little bit 1o1 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bashirisuku chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
YOU MUST UPDATE NOW! um...please?
DragonMistress99 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I was busy with school projects. Its nice to see that you've made progress, and this story was great stress relief after listening to jabbering 8th graders all day. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I shall resist screaming in excitement. I know I'm going to love Daddybat's response to them coming clean, maybe even get Alfred to drop a tray. Yep, my imagination is going wild again, but I shall let it run rampant. I hope you have a fun time writing and don't have a hard time with anything. Have a good night/day! Hope you can update soon!
HermioneX chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
omg please update!
angelsoul15 chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
i love it pleas make more .
Yoagil Izneal chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Well... That was an unexpected turn... _0
sohrem666 chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Take your time. Life is constantly busy and I think the readers can wait a bit longer so you can have your outside life more fixed up the way you want it to be. Just take your time and post whenever you feel like it. See you whenever though!
toothless20 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
It's way past the 31st of oct. and still no chappie, what happened?
Please update soon I really won't to know what happens next.
PeytonBlack chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
PeytonBlackTheOriginal here! I'm not logged in at the moment as I'm posting off my phone, so it won't show my name with the link to my profile. I have a profile here and on FictionPress.
Now, to get to the real reason of this post. I love your story. There don't seem to be any GREAT fanfictions that are complete, and while there are a few, there are not many. I believe that when you finish this it will be a great work of art, and that it will make many people agree with me when I say- *cough cough* sorry I had to clear my throat- that I HOPE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! I love this story, so I really hope you finish it.

Yours Truly,
PeytonBlackTheOrginal
HermioneX chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
update later!
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
cool so far. keep it up.
Some Weird Chick chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
cooooOOOOooool i was not expecting that at all i hope this goes well and hope for the best for our Robanny.
Cat chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Awesome! I am loving this story.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »