Reviews for Trouble
OnceUponASomeday chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed this, it felt so in character and really well written. I love on the show that they just don't talk about things that are so huge for both of them, it infuriates the hell out of me but it's a big part of what makes them so angsty and on such a knife's edge with their emotions, which is what makes them so interesting to me. Your story captured this perfectly - I really hope you write more, whether it be a continuation of this story or something unrelated, I'd love to read more of your writing.
soaper410 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Really enjoyed this vignette! Completely realistic and a wonderful look into this episode.

Thanks for posting!
KarenES chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Really nice job! I like the subtlety and your dialogue rings very true to these characters.

We're running a fic challenge this month that's just getting started. If you'd like to participate, please feel free to PM me and I'll get you the guidelines. Would love to have you join us! Karen
LD18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I really like this start. It's an interesting idea and I think you've got both characters spot on. I hope you plan to continue :)
BeckyPo chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I would have loved to see this version on screen! I can just see the looks they are giving each other. Oh my Deyna heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That story was awesome. Your writing has a flow that its smooth and easy to read which makes it so much more awesome. I saw the complete sign and I was just like this story is to good to be a complete. I hope you can figure out how to write it as a chapter story because I just love it but if you can't I would love to see other fics about Deyna from you!
Shiny Jewel chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was really great. When Rayna got the call I was holding my breath to see what she'd do because it truly could have gone either way. I love that you explored an alternate possibility and felt it was really true and authentic to both characters. I really hope you write more for Rayna/Deacon. Thanks for posting!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was so great! Honestly one of the best stories for this pairing I've read. Liked how you incorporated some exposition of their past so seamlessly with the present action, and especially loved the dialogue - it was so economical and, probably for that reason, felt very authentic to the characters. Really hope you continue to write for this pairing :)