Reviews for From One Life To Another
Haley Earthstone chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
This is certainly very interesting, and I'd enjoy seeing more. Keep up the good work.
only-looking chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Great premise. Nice, unique setup, if a little creepy. Jeez, mom. What the hell?

Looking forward to seeing more of this, and to finding out more about her fellow lab rats. And seeing Dr. Bald Ass get some serious pain.
Talon Earthstone chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
A good chapter, Kigo! And Welcome back to FF! :)
HairyLimey chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
YES! Welcome back!
lesipiratecat chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Just wanted you to know that this seems like this could be a really interesting story. I do hope you continue soon :)
HairyLimey chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Please please for the love of God ...UPDATE!...Please?
Korrasami and Rubphire chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
please update! this is getting interesting :D
Aceina chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
an enterestign story so far pls update soon
Kigo4evR chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
thanks all of you for your reviews. I'm sorry i'm not updating as much as i should, school is hectic... but i would just like to thank you all for reading my fanfic. i am very honored to have all of you as my readers.
Shaking Where I Stand chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
*claps*
I would like to say, I am enjoying the idea behind this piece. I sort of wish the chapters where a bit more in length, but that is only because I want to drink in 'your world' a bit more fully. I look forward to reading more from you, I found you on Tumblr of all places, I know you asked there for some ideas for a story- if you wish feel free to PM me here, maybe I can be of some assistance.
redwolf23456 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
great story so far
Fandomite chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I like the spin on how she grew up and got her powers. This story definitely needs to move a little quicker.
iwillwritenomore chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
good chapter. poor girl. :( hope she barbecued him goooooood!
Haley Earthstone chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
You've captured Shego's snarky attitude for sure. This is turning into a pretty good fic. You know how to leave a reader hanging. I suppose you picked that up from my fics, right? ;)
R2