Reviews for Life in Technicolor
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You made me cry...
i thought both of them are going to survive the fire and continue to live on but then taiga went and have a disease or something because of the fire but he managed to overcome it and then live goes on and someday somehow, after saying goodbyes and all, taiga left the world in his sleep, peacefully smiling.
AND YOU CAN MAKE A FREAKING REINCARNATION STORY. would you consider that? i want to write.. but im not that good in english. it's not my mothertongue. if you are interested in writing this story, would you inform me? i can give you ideas if i may help... ummm. well.. if you want to...
umm.. let's discuss later? :)
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
fdsfgtdxbgfbeqkkhgfszxvnhfdatgvbydgbdemfeels! ToT
kokode chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
one moment i was talking about cats HAPPILY with my sister... next thing i know im a sobbing mess in front of my laptop ;n; good job for making a great story but just to let you know THIS IS NOT OKAY TTTT
tigraneko515 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
this is just...sad
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
shit shit shit! TTOTT you just made me cry fuck , im so sad n happy right now. first) thanks a lot for the plot is truly weird a fic that doesn't end in suicide with the way you were putting so i truly bow to that
2) amaizing the way you made aomine think like I said before I was expecting he to jump.
3) truly gret way to reflect his daily life n I repeat i liked very much the way you express. that dates are very good so truly thanks for the fic. can I share this in the Aokaga community here in Fanfiction? please send me a PM if you don't want x)
im truly hoping to read more of you please keep sharing! see ya n take care
Maory chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
God, your story was really sad. I'm still crying T.T
It was really well writen, I liked it a lot, thank you for sharing it
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So sad but i LOVED IT! I really want more stories where Kagami dies and Aomine has to be strong and move on, there are so few of them! ! They make me really really REALLY sad, cause imagining my baby being gone is almost too much, but i really really Love seeing this different side to Aomine! Ugh just so bitter sweet and just so many emotions it is hard to describe! But this described it all sssooo well asdfghjklzkcbiquwd! ! Keep up the amazing work, I think i will go drown in my lovely sorrows now! thanks again! ;)