Reviews for 30 Day Challenge
superbat chapter 1 . 1/5
these ships are always so creepy. Jason is such a stupid character, like Scott Lobdell's inner 13 year old
Raikiri80 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Sweet. Dont worry about irl stuff :)

Are you taking prompts/requests?
Ten-Kusanagi chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Welcome back, really liked this story. Jaybabs fics are not very common so i enjoyed this fic. If you continue it, it would be awesome.
Batfamily 3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Omg love love love the stories! Plz plz plzzzz write more!
animegal1357 chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
plz continue
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Awesome, Jason in a playboy bunny costume was not an image I needed in my head.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Damn, this chapter. I love the back and forth you got going with them. Also I love the Outlaws dynamic so it was cool you added them in.
BatKate chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
I really love this chapter, especially the first part. There really needs to be more friends with benefits jaybabs stuff out there because to be honest, in the new continuity it makes the most sense for them.
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Cute, though it went by quickly. Jason was pretty cool here.
animegal1357 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
please continue... and you talk about how they had sex but will you ever post something with them having full on sex at the moment?
sora kinomoto chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I'm loving this oneshots. Can't wait for more!
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Awesome stories, hope you update soon. Cant wait for what comes next.
Never the End127 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I love this chapter! Jeez, Barbara is quick on her feet! Turned the whole thing around so the sales lady was embarrassed. That was clever. I love Jay/Babs so much! Please keep writing!
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
another great chapter. keep it up.
ChiChi-O chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I love these Jay/Babs stories:D they are such a cute pairing and you write them so well! I mean even when they're with other people they're adorable and funny and aaaaahhhh I love this so much hehe.