Reviews for 30 Year Challenge
hello chapter 30 . 9/28/2016
can u do a dick and babs romance 30 fic too? i love both pairings. these one shots were great and i hope u do a dick a babs romance one too.
jasonxbabsxdick chapter 30 . 9/27/2016
I love this one-shots fic. I love jason and barbara pairing even though they arent a couple in the comics they should at least date or hook up every now and then in the comics. well as long as they talk to eachother thats good enough for me than no talking between those two. i'm also a dick and barbara fan so i was wondering if you can do another 30 one-shots fic but this time with dick and barbara as a pairing as well. dick and barbara through the years and how their still in love like barbara in jason in these fics. just this time a dick and barbara.
Saintsrow10 chapter 22 . 7/12/2016
Great chapter update soon
Zoo Crew chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
Hi! Love your work, but chapters 11 onwards have all this stuff about font size and margins making in near unreadable.
superbat chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
these ships are always so creepy. Jason is such a stupid character, like Scott Lobdell's inner 13 year old
Raikiri80 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Sweet. Dont worry about irl stuff :)

Are you taking prompts/requests?
Ten-Kusanagi chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Welcome back, really liked this story. Jaybabs fics are not very common so i enjoyed this fic. If you continue it, it would be awesome.
Batfamily 3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Omg love love love the stories! Plz plz plzzzz write more!
animegal1357 chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
plz continue
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Awesome, Jason in a playboy bunny costume was not an image I needed in my head.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Damn, this chapter. I love the back and forth you got going with them. Also I love the Outlaws dynamic so it was cool you added them in.
BatKate chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
I really love this chapter, especially the first part. There really needs to be more friends with benefits jaybabs stuff out there because to be honest, in the new continuity it makes the most sense for them.
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Cute, though it went by quickly. Jason was pretty cool here.
animegal1357 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
please continue... and you talk about how they had sex but will you ever post something with them having full on sex at the moment?
sora kinomoto chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I'm loving this oneshots. Can't wait for more!